WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
DaddyVladdy
A few issues

Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:47 pm

Hello gentlemen (and ladies). I want to start of with applauding your work, great job with Venice Unleashed! Seriously considering donating. Your work ought to get much more recognition.

Now on to the issues im having. One thing wrong is the text disappeared and was replaced with lines. I can log into servers, but usually noones on :( Game runs fine, actually better than on origin lol Any ideas what can cause it? I read through forums and looks like im the only one with this problem. And does anyone have an idea why the servers are coming up empty? Are there no people on? Or am I not just getting all of the servers? In addition ping doesn't show up. Btw, im on a laptop with integrated graphics (sucks, I know). The game runs fine like I said. Any help or advice is appreciated ;) (Btw, BC2 is where I'm playing for now, in case anyone recognizes me). Thank you :D

RobbingHood

Re: A few issues

Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:42 pm

What text disappeared?

Servers are empty when noone is playing, that's not a bug or anything :P
There are only 10-15 servers since server hosting is not yet public.

The ping indicator is simply not implemented yet because there are higher-priority issues at the moment.

DaddyVladdy

Re: A few issues

Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:19 pm

Menu text disappeared. I reinstalled the newest version of the client. Works fine now. thanks for the reply:)

Return to “Help and Support”