WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Ghosty141
The Closed Beta will kill this project

Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:13 pm

Hi,
I'm a ex-BF3 comp. player with around 3k+ hours in the game on all accounts. What I noticed is that the excitement was pretty huge when the Alpha started, alot of my friends started playin this and really like the tickrate, the balancing and more. But since the Closed Beta started 80% of those guys transfered to CS:GO (including me, got GE in the time of the closed beta) and nobody cares about BF anymore. I don't really understand why it's closed, I mean what is the benefit ?

I really want BF3 to be popular again but atm this isn't really looking too good. :(

TacTicToe

Re: The Closed Beta will kill this project

Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:07 pm

Cool story bro.
]Image

kiwidog

Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:45 pm

Ghosty141 wrote:Hi,
I'm a ex-BF3 comp. player with around 3k+ hours in the game on all accounts. What I noticed is that the excitement was pretty huge when the Alpha started, alot of my friends started playin this and really like the tickrate, the balancing and more. But since the Closed Beta started 80% of those guys transfered to CS:GO (including me, got GE in the time of the closed beta) and nobody cares about BF anymore. I don't really understand why it's closed, I mean what is the benefit ?

I really want BF3 to be popular again but atm this isn't really looking too good. :(

Product quality, we are on the verge of creating entirely new ways to use the Frostbite engine, I wouldn't even say just modified Battlefield 3, with enough research and such you could probably just use BF3 as a "Frostbite Base" and create your own games. Well one can dream :D

I feel once we do another test, and go to Open Beta people will obviously return, since it's been quiet for the last few months, people stop talking, but they still remember, if that makes any sense.
kiwidog > NoFaTe.

dfassis

Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:37 pm

Yeah, just logged in to see the progress, I really admire the effort put in this project, can't wait to try it for myself.
Cheers.

LikeABulletTrain

Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:38 pm

IT'S ACCULTY TRUE
i move to csgo too bicuz of that
even if you are doing this amazing project let every one look on this project
i stoped evem visiting here with my old account and i did mistake i opend this one XD

Paulofonta

Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:55 pm

LikeABulletTrain wrote:i move to csgo too bicuz of that

Nobody is expecting people to stop playing games until VU is finished and released.

Ghosty141

Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:00 pm

But I don't understand the advantage of a CLOSED BETA for such a small project, we all know what it will feature and stuff, and I'm guessing that there isn't even 1 full server on atm.

Paulofonta

Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:13 pm

The purpose of the closed beta is to test (on a controlled environment) new features as they get implemented.

MRCAir

Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:51 pm

Well ther is no need to cry yet the project is not over. Remeber that was a Beta. Meaning its still running under your bed.

So to say, lols dont get me wrong now people.

Pro4TLZZ

Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:01 am

can i have a key please?

Return to “Help and Support”