WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
NMminivarrera
Lost Key from VU

Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:58 am

Hi everyone!

Ive a problem, I enlistemented to close beta and I remember that I received a mail wich redirect me to another page where there is the key but i close the page and i lost the key, i've the Venice game original from origami and i patched it but now the page tell me that i cant join to the game from VU 'cause i havent a key. I must put the key here -> "... /vuredeem.php". My question is if can i do anything to recovery the key?

Cheers.

mizudg

Re: Lost Key from VU

Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:35 pm

If you enlisted for the Beta, you didn't receive a link or key. Just a confirmation that you enlisted. The only ways to have get a key for VU are:

a) X-mas Giveaway
b) Harmonic Electricity
c) Must be handpicked by Nofate or Kiwidog

And seeing how the first 2 options are stlil not allowed into the Beta, I'd say that no matter what key you had, you aren't getting into the Beta either way, much like many others who enlisted.

NMminivarrera

Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:01 pm

Maybe i was wrong and i didnt received a key :/

Yes, i received the mail and i was enlistened, so, 90% of players who enlistened cant join to the game because its not ready yet?
Cant i do anything to play?

Thanks so much for the reply.

MAGIC

Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:02 pm

Maybe you got a key from the X-Mas special: http://forums.veniceunleashed.net/vukey.php

TacTicToe

Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:39 am

NMminivarrera wrote:Maybe i was wrong and i didnt received a key :/

Yes, i received the mail and i was enlistened, so, 90% of players who enlistened cant join to the game because its not ready yet?
Cant i do anything to play?

Thanks so much for the reply.

If I recall correctly, there were over 10,000 that applied. So it is closer to 99.837% who can not play yet, because it simply is not ready, and keys have not been given out.

However, I heard it will be soon™!
]Image

gokarter64

Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:20 pm

if nofate was to give keys to all of the initial 10,000 people who registered, it would be a good amount of people to test the system (lots more feedback coming in and a larger diversity in pc specs)

mizudg

Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:06 am

And a larger diversity of whining "WHY THE SERVER BROKEN, I WANT TO PLAY. U SUCK" etc... we've seen this happen multiple times with Bad Company 2 and currently, they don't need to stress test anything, they just want to test features and focus on bugfixes.

gokarter64

Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:58 pm

good point :P

Tepoo

Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:33 pm

mizudg wrote:And a larger diversity of whining "WHY THE SERVER BROKEN, I WANT TO PLAY. U SUCK" etc... we've seen this happen multiple times with Bad Company 2 and currently, they don't need to stress test anything, they just want to test features and focus on bugfixes.

wheres the problem to connect the forum account with the key and if they flame, just kick them out :mrgreen:

Return to “Help and Support”