WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Stricted
Re: Introducing Outcome!

Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:05 pm

thank you for this really awsome programm ;)

masterP

Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:42 pm

I have a question regards Outcome:
When I start BF4 with Origin the UI is in my local language, but when I start BF4 with Outcome the UI is in english. This is not a big problem, but it sometimes leads to communication mistakes with my friends. It would be nice if you would be able to change this. Thank you!

mizudg

Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:57 pm

masterP wrote:I have a question regards Outcome:
When I start BF4 with Origami the UI is in my local language, but when I start BF4 with Outcome the UI is in english. This is not a big problem, but it sometimes leads to communication mistakes with my friends. It would be nice if you would be able to change this. Thank you!

NoFaTe was working on a fix to fetch localization files because right now Outcome only supports English versions. Sadly, his research was lost when his harddisk died so you'll have to wait a while longer..

FalahiHadi

Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:55 am

Thanks man!! I really need this :D

TemaSM

Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:57 pm

Thank you! Every day enjoying when using Outcome :D
Excellent idea to patch .par files! But unfortunately I was not immediately use Outcome, because I thought it was a new phishing tool to steal passwords from Origin accounts.
But after i cheked where the data come from the Outcome - completely calmed down and began to use every day! Thank you again NoFaTe ;)

P.S. I'm C++ and C# coder and i wanna translate Outcome to Russia, because in Russia your tool must have!

mizudg

Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:03 pm

TemaSM wrote:Thank you! Every day enjoying when using Outcome :D
Excellent idea to patch .par files! But unfortunately I was not immediately use Outcome, because I thought it was a new phishing tool to steal passwords from Origami accounts.
But after i cheked where the data come from the Outcome - completely calmed down and began to use every day! Thank you again NoFaTe ;)

P.S. I'm C++ and C# coder and i wanna translate Outcome to Russia, because in Russia your tool must have!

Is there really a need to translate a program with like.... 3-4 lines of messages such as "patching pars" ;"You can now start playing".

TemaSM

Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:02 pm

mizudg wrote:
TemaSM wrote:Thank you! Every day enjoying when using Outcome :D
Excellent idea to patch .par files! But unfortunately I was not immediately use Outcome, because I thought it was a new phishing tool to steal passwords from Origami accounts.

Is there really a need to translate a program with like.... 3-4 lines of messages such as "patching pars" ;"You can now start playing".

Anyway, it will increase popularity of Outcome and of course globalization always is very useful 8-)

FrostUA

Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:38 pm

Interest

nevnc

Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:57 am

This is awesome. Just now discovering this :|

scomcomputer

Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:29 am

The outcome is not working with battlefield hardline,please update this program!
Thanks!
;)
* Scomcomputers the future of computing!*

Return to “Announcements”