User avatar
FaithLV
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:20 pm

Re: The Spectator Feature

Sat May 24, 2014 10:11 am

This is awesomeeeeeee.
Also, will spectator mode (or it already does?) allow see sniper rifle down-the-scope view?
jet fuel can't melt dank memes

User avatar
MAGIC
Posts: 1303
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:44 am
Location: Germany/Frankfurt
Contact: Website Twitter

Re: The Spectator Feature

Sat May 24, 2014 11:55 am

mizudg wrote:
neverhangover wrote:SPAS 12 with Suppressor ? :) Seems like you did take a look at the attachments. ;) Nice work 8-)


DICE guns have 12x and suppressors. Yep, "fair"

Indeed :p
But shotgun with 12x looks horrible
Image

User avatar
blueman24
Posts: 310
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:12 pm

Re: The Spectator Feature

Sat May 24, 2014 3:46 pm

MAGIC wrote:
mizudg wrote:
neverhangover wrote:SPAS 12 with Suppressor ? :) Seems like you did take a look at the attachments. ;) Nice work 8-)


DICE guns have 12x and suppressors. Yep, "fair"

Indeed :p
But shotgun with 12x looks horrible

Now a carbine with 40X scope in bf5!

User avatar
kiwidog
Posts: 283
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:19 pm
Location: United Kingdom
Contact: Website

Re: The Spectator Feature

Sun May 25, 2014 2:04 am

FaithLV wrote:This is awesomeeeeeee.
Also, will spectator mode (or it already does?) allow see sniper rifle down-the-scope view?


Yes.
kiwidog > NoFaTe.

User avatar
neverhangover
Posts: 74
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:55 pm

Re: The Spectator Feature

Sun May 25, 2014 5:23 pm

mizudg wrote:
neverhangover wrote:SPAS 12 with Suppressor ? :) Seems like you did take a look at the attachments. ;) Nice work 8-)


DICE guns have 12x and suppressors. Yep, "fair"


DICE had all these advantages, yes. But AFAIK they were disabled after the Aftermath DLC/Patch. If NF/Kiwidog did manage to unlock them, this means that they either

1. are able to disable these patch-related restrictions
2. are able to tinker with attachments all together (what me and NF talked about in a previous thread)

Any comment from the developer side would be appreciated. ;)

User avatar
NoFaTe
Blazin' your Brains!
Posts: 520
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:22 pm
Contact: Website

Re: The Spectator Feature

Sun May 25, 2014 7:15 pm

neverhangover wrote:DICE had all these advantages, yes. But AFAIK they were disabled after the Aftermath DLC/Patch. If NF/Kiwidog did manage to unlock them, this means that they either

1. are able to disable these patch-related restrictions
2. are able to tinker with attachments all together (what me and NF talked about in a previous thread)

Any comment from the developer side would be appreciated. ;)


The SPAS-12 shown in the video is simply a DICE-only weapon that's still in the game.
More extreme variants (like magnum with silencer) were indeed removed, however some are still there.
[03:55:41] <~Bag> Yes, I can put things inside me when I need to

mahesh43
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:53 am

Re: The Spectator Feature

Tue May 27, 2014 5:00 am

Awesome update
Waiting to make awesome videos with spectator mode.

User avatar
Kerrigan
Posts: 1614
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:15 pm
Location: Your nightmares

Re: The Spectator Feature

Fri May 30, 2014 9:13 am

Moar DICE weapons plz

User avatar
furiousTaher
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:12 pm
Location: Bangladesh

Re: The Spectator Feature

Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:26 pm

such spectating much wow.

Requesting for Bettlerecorder now. we need it to properly record bettles, not everyone owns a great pc config or geforce kepler
Image

User avatar
Professor.Oak
Posts: 145
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:47 am

Re: The Spectator Feature

Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:49 am

This video is a perfect example of why BF3 needs HUD UI re-sizing. I would love my HUD to look the same across all resolutions. The perfect HUD can be seen on 1280*720 resolutions.

Can you make another video showing that the fade in/out is just an effect? I want to the camera change from first to third to free on one player. Thanks!

Return to “Blog”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest