WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
NoFaTe
Blazin' your Brains!
Venice Unleashed goes Official!

Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:49 pm

April's Fools, Fools.

Some of you may have thought that Venice Unleashed is dead, since it has been a while since we last posted a progress report. However, we are glad to inform you that this is not the case.

During the past month, we have worked tirelessly to make Venice Unleashed better and more complete than ever, and today we have some great and exciting news for you, that will help define the future of this project!

Apparently, it appears that Venice Unleashed has drawn some attention from some high-profile people at DICE™, with which we have been in close contact with for the past month.

After endless hours of conversations, planning, and head-scratching, we are extremely glad to announce that the Venice Unleashed project has been officially acquired by DICE™!

Now you may ask: “Doesn’t that mean that the project is doomed, and that you will have to halt production?”.

Well, that’s where the good part is!

Venice Unleashed will continue to be developed and in a way more rapid fashion (as we will now have resources previously unavailable to us), and it will be released as the first part of the new Official Battlefield 3 subscription-based service - Battlefield 3 Platinum - which aims to increase the lifespan of the product and provide long-term support.

This means that Venice Unleashed will become more complete and polished than ever, with great new features, and official integration directly into the vanilla game.

We are very excited about this turn of events, and we hope you are too!

We would love to hear your feedback, and we would like to thank you for standing by us, and supporting us all along!

From the Venice Unleashed Blog.
[03:55:41] <~Bag> Yes, I can put things inside me when I need to

RiX1337

Re: Venice Unleashed goes Official!

Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:54 pm

I love well layed out plans :lol:

MAGIC

Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:55 pm

Can we get lifetime hacks with lifetime premium DLC maps?

SylarTL

Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:10 pm

Looking forward even more

TacTicToe

Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:38 pm

April fools!!! LOL

You almost had me bro.
]Image

neverhangover

Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:44 pm

This joke was more painful than fun. :(

But after 1 month of complete silence we deserve some actual info, please adress this in a comment. :(

(Yea, yea.. we don't deserve anything, 'cause it's free.. I get it admins. Now, be honest, don't you feel the same way ??!11!one')

zesty

Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:58 pm

Great news! Now I'm wondering when would my Rome Premium arrive.

utopiate

Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:08 pm

Just to add, this nonsense would even be better than the abomination that is Bettlefold 4 lols, could the nearest member to NoFate pls go strangle him lol ;)

Kerrigan

Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:06 pm

VU Premium hax plz ?

RobbingHood

Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:21 pm

neverhangover wrote:(Yea, yea.. we don't deserve anything, 'cause it's free.. I get it admins. Now, be honest, don't you feel the same way ??!11!one')

Hm, not being an admin, I can totally understand your point :P
The development is, as usual, "blocked" because of certain circumstances (I know, you would be just as well informed if I had simply said "No ETA", but I don't know the details).

Return to “Blog”