WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
mizudg
Re: Venice Unleashed goes Official!

Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:38 am

L96A1Gold wrote:Just want to ask a question. If this is for real and not an april fools, so you mean that we are gonna pay for cracked Beetlefold 3? Oh come on. I can't buy the original copy of it so I really really want it. Please make the emulator still free and not like "long term subscription" please :(

Son, you went full retard right there. Let me just clarify for you:

First - This was all an April's Fool. VU is not going to be subscription-based or bought by DICE. It was a joke
Second - You DO need an original copy of the game. There is no way to play Venice Unleashed without owning Battlefield 3 as it would check for a license file made by Origin when you start the game through it. If you don't have it, you can't play it. That way this project is legal and has no reason to be shut down.
Third - Seeing how you're new, I'd advise you to just read the VU FAQ before Kerrigan slaps a warning on you... or even after that. Have fun viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2932

Kerrigan wrote:IV. What are the requirements to play Venice Unleashed ?
Like stated many times before: You will need an updated and licensed legit copy.
This means: You need a game copy with unaltered files AND MOST IMPORTANT a valid license file for BF3 on your PC.
The license files gets created when BF3 is properly installed on your PC and activated through Origami.

RobbingHood

Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:46 am

L96A1Gold wrote:Just want to ask a question. If this is for real and not an april fools, so you mean that we are gonna pay for cracked Beetlefold 3? Oh come on. I can't buy the original copy of it so I really really want it. Please make the emulator still free and not like "long term subscription" please :(

No, this was an April's Fools joke.
This is not a crack however, you will still need the legit game.

blueman24

Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:14 pm

RobbingHood wrote:

No, this was an April's Fools joke.
This is not a crack however, you will still need the legit game.

mizudg wrote:
Son, you went full retard right there. Let me just clarify for you:

First - This was all an April's Fool. VU is not going to be subscription-based or bought by DICE. It was a joke
Second - You DO need an original copy of the game. There is no way to play Venice Unleashed without owning Bettlefold 3 as it would check for a license file made by Origami when you start the game through it. If you don't have it, you can't play it. That way this project is legal and has no reason to be shut down.
Third - Seeing how you're new, I'd advise you to just read the VU FAQ before Kerrigan slaps a warning on you... or even after that. Have fun viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2932

IV. What are the requirements to play Venice Unleashed ?
Like stated many times before: You will need an updated and licensed legit copy.
This means: You need a game copy with unaltered files AND MOST IMPORTANT a valid license file for BF3 on your PC.
The license files gets created when BF3 is properly installed on your PC and activated through Origami.

You guys don't get fed up of replying the same thing every couple of days?
Especially mizu, writing a big storybook. You could just post links to FAQ.

mizudg

Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:18 pm

Not really. It's actually a race against RobbingHood replying first. I don't even know why, but I won so Idgaf.

P.S. - I'd rather write straight and clear than have people ask me stupid stuff afterwards. Hence why I do this both here and on my videos.

blueman24

Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:44 pm

Lol your older signature with links to tutorials and your channel was better than the current one. :)

mizudg

Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:54 pm

blueman24 wrote:Lol your older signature with links to tutorials and your channel was better than the current one. :)

Nooope.

blueman24

Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:05 pm

mizudg wrote:
blueman24 wrote:Lol your older signature with links to tutorials and your channel was better than the current one. :)

Nooope.

k baby(no homo)

furiousTaher

Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:51 pm

i dont understand... is nofate's post real or another april troll?

mizudg

Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:08 pm

furiousTaher wrote:i dont understand... is nofate's post real or another april troll?

When you post this a week later... it's kinda hard to tell, isn't it..

RaZ_HU

Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:46 pm

OP:

Tell me more that's interesting.

:lol:

Return to “Blog”