WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
lFacuThewhx-
The Custom UI System

Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:02 pm

Mi pregunta sigue siendo la misma... ¿Va a servir Venice, para quienes no compramos el Battlefield? es decír... Que tenga la misma finalidad que project rome + todas estás cuestiones que se le agregan y soluciones a problemas del battlelog.
Si alguíen me responde, agradecido.
Last edited by lFacuThewhx- on Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Paulofonta

Re: The Custom UI System

Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:16 am

lFacuThewhx- wrote:Mi pregunta sigue siendo la misma... ¿Va a servir Venice, para quienes no compramos el Bettlefold? es decír... Que tenga la misma finalidad que project rome + todas estás cuestiones que se le agregan y soluciones a problemas del battlelog.

Please use your regional section to write in another language than english (viewforum.php?f=37).
But to answer your question, you need a valid BF3 license to be able to play on Venice project (as it's been stated over and over again).

lFacuThewhx-

Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:39 pm

Paulofonta wrote:
lFacuThewhx- wrote:Mi pregunta sigue siendo la misma... ¿Va a servir Venice, para quienes no compramos el Bettlefold? es decír... Que tenga la misma finalidad que project rome + todas estás cuestiones que se le agregan y soluciones a problemas del battlelog.

Please use your regional section to write in another language than english (viewforum.php?f=37).
But to answer your question, you need a valid BF3 license to be able to play on Venice project (as it's been stated over and over again).

Understood. I saw the nofate's blog, and i didnt found in the body of the text, where it is specified and by the way,
some confusion is generated by some webs where some people says ''here's the multiplayer crack for BF3; Venice Unleashed!'' But hm, its kinda natural, caus, if you did a emulator for bfbc2, some people gonna hope the same for BF3...
Thanks for your response, and i understand that sections were made to contact in our respectives languages.
Thanks, and apologies

Frankity

Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:37 pm

no, amigo para jugar Venice debes tener tu bf3 original, recuerda que es un requisito indispensable.

Return to “Spanish”