WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
KangaJoo
Anybody Planning on Making a Pro Mod?

Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:43 pm

I know a lot of people heard about mod support and thought about how they could make BF3 more like the classic BF games which is great but as someone who used to play 5v5 competitively I know mods could be really cool for a small scale competitive version of BF too. I was just wondering if this has been brought up before, I'm new here didn't see anything about it when I searched around, and if there's any way I could help support a project like this.

RobbingHood

Re: Anybody Planning on Making a Pro Mod?

Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:55 pm

kiwidog has planned a promod, but it's not high-priority.
If you want to support the project, you can donate here: https://veniceunleashed.net/donate

KangaJoo

Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:12 pm

Thanks for the info and donation link :). Also who is kiwidog? I know he's a modder and has done a lot of work with VU but I've never heard of him in the comp scene for NA or EU. Is he just thinking about a promod as a modder doing a favor for the comp community or is he a modder who is also a comp player? I'm just a bit worried that if he himself isn't a competitive player, he might not have the motivation to go through with a pro mod and that even if he did have the motivation he wouldn't have the knowledge.

RobbingHood

Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:09 am

Kiwidog is a VU deveoper just like NoFaTe.
Even if he should not know what exactly to change, I'm sure the community would help out with that.

TacTicToe

Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:58 am

Apparently Kiwidog > NoFate
]Image

Return to “Modifications”