WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
privatehalk
Harvest day huey. Need help!

Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:34 pm

Hey, I 've tried to add huey to Harvest day conquest using this steps:
1, Find RUS Base_VS07_VODN on the BC1_Harvest_Day_CQ main level dbx, replace the T90 entry with "objects/vehicles/vietnam/huey/huey/35309b39-3673-4a1b-9f91-a9714476ea5c".
2, Edit Materials_Win32.xml (client) + Materials_Linux.xml (server) add these entries. Remember to add the GUIDs to the Material Array at the top of the file.
3, Deleted all .dbxdeleted/.resdeleted in the BC1_Harvest_Day_CQ level tree on the client + server.
4, Unpack nam_common, and copy over the Objects/Vehicles/Vietnam/Huey tree to your level tree. The following only applies to client, copy \Animations\Vehicles\Vietnam\Huey & \Sound\Vehicles\Vietnam\Huey.
5, Unpack nam_mp_006cq, and copy over the "Simple" .dbxdeleted files from \Objects\Vehicles\Vietnam\Huey to your level tree.
6, Merge nam_common with mp2_common, (delete all .dbxdelted/.resdeleted first). Do not overwrite any files in mp2_common.
7, Copy the shaders inside \levels\nam_mp_006cq\Shaders to \levels\bc1_harvest_day_cq\Shaders\nam_mp_006cq
but my server is crashing and giving me this:
Image0
So someone could show me what is wrong ?

Thanks.

Nasipal

Re: Harvest day huey. Need help!

Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:03 am

You need to link all files from level - not only objects... many of files are need to be there also - sounds, effects, textures, etc. So you need to link all files from nam common to mpcommon + same for level + delete "deleted" and resdeleted from both files. Maybe some one know different method... But this work 100%. And badbaubau make his vietnam mod with out editin of map common... He use some other way for common files - i think :). Also try to run server first with out client mods....Start server then edit game client. Or "it all"can have no sense if server modded in wrong way you also damage game files.....

privatehalk

Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:10 am

Thanks. Now it s invisible but works. :)

TheSergeantArc

Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:33 pm

privatehalk wrote:Thanks. Now it s invisible but works. :)

I think you have problem with shaders here.

privatehalk

Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:01 pm

TheSergeantArc wrote:I think you have problem with shaders here.

I don't think so, because server gives me this:

badbaubau

Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:43 pm

privatehalk wrote:
TheSergeantArc wrote:I think you have problem with shaders here.

I don't think so, because server gives me this:

not that is problem ...... shadders is problem,,......
materials need to fix to :
1- not have damage on vehicle from eg: knife ;)
2 - crash server when have colisions or use weapons from vehicle ( sry my bad english)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xg_Xsn0ihLw

privatehalk

Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:27 pm

So I need to edit material or i forgot to do some or copy file ? Also I tried to add apache and failed it(client i made backup for server...) so I decided to do it again and now it crash when loading map.

badbaubau

Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:27 pm

privatehalk wrote:So I need to edit material or i forgot to do some or copy file ? Also I tried to add apache and failed it(client i made backup for server...) so I decided to do it again and now it crash when loading map.

maybe you add shadders in a bad way,,, is simple:

inside your shaders folder make a new folder (new1) and put inside shaders from vietnam map she have huey

delte all .dbxdeleted and .resdeleted files from all folders from map and common folders

merge not replace common files from nam in bc2

have fun!

privatehalk

Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:14 pm

I did what you say but maps still crash when loading also i can send my files and you look for it :)
Server:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing
Client:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing

Return to “Modifications”