WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Nasipal
Re: [RELEASE] OPEN BETA TEST Sangre-Atacama + MOD_PACK

Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:47 pm

sgtMakaveli wrote:
Andersson wrote:
sgtMakaveli wrote:ok man i'm new with mods so be patient i knew what those are for now..... what should i do extract them in the server file and the other in the main game folder or what? please help

Yes

ok this is gonna replace the original game file with these is this gonna cause a problem to me when i play on the original servers(EA servers)

No need to save old files. This "Install" is not touch default data - only add new, levels etc. You need to put files with replacement ( client, server) all old levels will work as were before. But if you got problems - make me know

Andersson

Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:59 pm

Nasipal wrote:After several tests i were found few critical errors in client and server side: Engine/Game/Main/Win32/WinMain.cpp(284): "Main": Error: ACCESS_VIOLATION exception: Thread tried to access an invalid memory address (Address: 0x00000118, Operation: Read)
Callstack:
????, line 0
Server crash, ( when you were try to use Aguire soldier). Now it is fixed + few other things in levels: Zombie mod and in sp_mp_006. Looks like is all work - but i cant make full test alone.
I also add here new map "mp_sp_testmod_006" - Test map for new mods - it is allmost empty and here can be tested new extra mods, also each next update for this and for other maps must be small - 150 mb per map.

Download Fixed files + new " test map":

DOWNLOAD for play GAME:
https://mega.co.nz/#!UxskkCoJ!3lhYlCm1U ... FptTrr2bAc

DOWNLOAD for host SERVER:
https://mega.co.nz/#!1hEmGLLT!saBs0rZYP ... MMYHCeHOXc

Nice work dude!
But next time, can you try only upload the fixed files only? Because not everyone can download at highspeed download mode...
So it will a lot of easier......

Nasipal

Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:19 pm

Andersson wrote:
Nasipal wrote:After several tests i were found few critical errors in client and server side: Engine/Game/Main/Win32/WinMain.cpp(284): "Main": Error: ACCESS_VIOLATION exception: Thread tried to access an invalid memory address (Address: 0x00000118, Operation: Read)
Callstack:
????, line 0
Server crash, ( when you were try to use Aguire soldier). Now it is fixed + few other things in levels: Zombie mod and in sp_mp_006. Looks like is all work - but i cant make full test alone.
I also add here new map "mp_sp_testmod_006" - Test map for new mods - it is allmost empty and here can be tested new extra mods, also each next update for this and for other maps must be small - 150 mb per map.

Download Fixed files + new " test map":

DOWNLOAD for play GAME:

DOWNLOAD for host SERVER:

Nice work dude!
But next time, can you try only upload the fixed files only? Because not everyone can download at highspeed download mode...
So it will a lot of easier......

Only fixed files were uploaded here for server and game. If problem is in main common file (900 mb) i cant send you only 150 mb because it more easy ;) - i need to upload all files first, then you need to download it for play with out problems. I know is can be complex for some one - upload files, but i not know the better way. I learn now how to use c++ maybe soon i create "auto update tool" for and it will be more easy to play mod maps. Also without new "errors", bugs - you no need to upload "same files" few times
Last edited by Nasipal on Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nasipal

Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:23 pm

sgtMakaveli wrote:hi Napisal i downloaded the two links you gave us 168Mb mod and the 1.46Gb mod what should i do put the files in my own server or in the main game file please reply as soon as possible

1.46Gb - for game
168Mb - for server

just simply unpack with replacement in server or client folder. To play this mod maps you need to have it on server and client side.

sgtMakaveli

Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:42 pm

Andersson wrote:
sgtMakaveli wrote: ok this is gonna replace the original game file with these is this gonna cause a problem to me when i play on the original servers(EA servers)

Hmmm i don't know, ask Napisal

But now you just need to backup the original game files first, then you can extract the mod safely...

is it enough to copy the original files and put them in a new folder as backup and re-paste them if any thing want wrong or should i do specific thing.sry for bothering but i don't like to risk anything related to bad company

Andersson

Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:29 pm

sgtMakaveli wrote:is it enough to copy the original files and put them in a new folder as backup and re-paste them if any thing want wrong or should i do specific thing.sry for bothering but i don't like to risk anything related to bad company

Here:
Nasipal wrote:No need to save old files. This "Install" is not touch default data - only add new, levels etc. You need to put files with replacement ( client, server) all old levels will work as were before. But if you got problems - make me know

sgtMakaveli

Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:18 pm

hi guys when i went back to original servers and join atacama the game crashes and gets me back to desktop i tried heavy metal and oasis they were fine the problem with atacama what should i do pls help !!!! :o

Andersson

Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:30 am

I think this is the first time this game uses a lot of memory :p

sgtMakaveli

Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:09 pm

sgtMakaveli wrote:hi guys when i went back to original servers and join atacama the game crashes and gets me back to desktop i tried heavy metal and oasis they were fine the problem with atacama what should i do pls help !!!! :o

i found on badbaubau's channel a link says restore game files so i extracted those in my game main folder and all solved ...and i wanted to ask can i still play airplanes mod on mutilplayer cause i can't find them !!

Nasipal

Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:02 pm

sgtMakaveli wrote:hi guys when i went back to original servers and join atacama the game crashes and gets me back to desktop i tried heavy metal and oasis they were fine the problem with atacama what should i do pls help !!!! :o

Extract with replacement in: Battlefield Bad Company 2\Dist\win32 folder - it will fix atacama desert
Last edited by Nasipal on Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Modifications”