WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Nasipal
Re: [RELEASE]MOD_PACK + Bots + Jets

Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:34 am

test footage 3
- almost full level ported to multiplayer game mode as new stand alone map ;)

jores

Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:35 pm

test footage 3
- almost full level ported to multiplayer game mode as new stand alone map ;)

Wich Gamemodes are you going to put on map mission 6 multiplayer? Are you going to make a coop version of it? There's any way you could make a Rush Mode on coop? I mean, this map would be awesome to play in rush mode. By the way keep doing the great job, everything you're doing is awesome already.

Nasipal

Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:58 pm

All levels what were or will be ported to multiplayer game mode will have (i hope) few game modes: CQ,RUSH, CO-OP CQ and CO-OP Rush. They will work as stand alone maps - with size 100-300 mb each one.
Now all modifications is in CQ game mode - only because is more simple to modding and I start from it to learn how it work. Now i start to edit new "Rush mod base file" what than can be "as base " file for all new RUSH levels. Also for me looks like all sp levels can be good in any mode - it depend from quality of mod. The point is: huge combat areas already available in your bbc2 2 game ( single player levels ) - need only "add it" to mp mode and make it more useful than file from single player game mission ;)

jores

Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:54 am

All levels what were or will be ported to multiplayer game mode will have (i hope) few game modes: CQ,RUSH, CO-OP CQ and CO-OP Rush. They will work as stand alone maps - with size 100-300 mb each one.
Now all modifications is in CQ game mode - only because is more simple to modding and I start from it to learn how it work. Now i start to edit new "Rush mod base file" what than can be "as base " file for all new RUSH levels. Also for me looks like all sp levels can be good in any mode - it depend from quality of mod. The point is: huge combat areas already available in your bbc2 2 game ( single player levels ) - need only "add it" to mp mode and make it more useful than file from single player game mission ;)

Hi, i tested the Coop on "V3.5d_LAS_MONTANAS_CQ". And when the fourth player joins the server it all crashes! This is really bad because the minimum player quantity that you can set on the server is 8.
How can i fix it? Could you make a patch? This is only happening with me? Thanks for your great job, it's really awesome!

qeheheqh

Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:23 am

Nasipal wrote:MP_TANKBATTLE_002 CO-OP client Fix:
https://mega.nz/#!E00zWARI!_s_W26c1DaL7 ... Z1gPVVqLDg
Put files in game folder with replacement

Обновите ссылку на загрузку.пожалуйста.
KpoKoDuJI_DaHDu

Nasipal

Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:13 pm

jores wrote:

Hi, i tested the Coop on "V3.5d_LAS_MONTANAS_CQ". And when the fourth player joins the server it all crashes! This is really bad because the minimum player quantity that you can set on the server is 8.
How can i fix it? Could you make a patch? This is only happening with me? Thanks for your great job, it's really awesome!

Try last update - must work with 8 players in co-op mode

ineyaa

Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:24 pm

Is there a way to make the bots slightly easier/less deadly/accurate?

[Bot] Google

Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:48 pm

I have the same fps problems, as before, but now on vanilla maps too :(

jores

Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:36 am

Try last update - must work with 8 players in co-op mode

Hi, we downloaded the new map and it worked like a charm. BUT, again i still have the same problem with the maximum players. I can only run the server with 3 players. More than that, it crashes. I hope you fix it : ). Keep doing the great work!

Nasipal

Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:53 am

[Bot] Google wrote:I have the same fps problems, as before, but now on vanilla maps too :(

- same for me, dont know why that happened, but looks like this can help:
When you enter on server and you have low fps - you need to press few times on some other program or press alt+
tab, then return to game again. For example some times i have 8 fps, i go to fraps and back in game few times and in "magic way" it become to be 40-80! - Really i not know how that happened but i have few new ideas on that direction

Return to “Modifications”