WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Nasipal
Re: [RELEASE]MOD_PACK + Bots + Jets + New Maps

Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:14 pm

Yose_PL wrote:HI napisal. Awesome work. I really love sangre del torro with bots. Keep it up. I have a question. Is this even possible to port Heavy Metal map from campaign? I would love to play multuplayer or with bots [if possible] on campaing version of HEAVE METAL. Cheers.

Next single player map for import will be "mission aurora". I want to create ww2 mod: old vehicles, planes, flags buildings, characters, etc - one map for players and one for co-op. HEAVY METAL is also can be ported in future - it is possible.

Nasipal

Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:18 pm

Nasipal

Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:22 pm

- Added " reload sounds" for: M18 Rocket Launcher and Nambu Pistol ("Beach weapons")
- Fixed problem with headshots (now you can hit any bot head)
- Enabled "AiLod system" in spawn point manager... what make possible to have on level all bots from original level + bots what i were add there - about 150 (before were possible to add on level only 24 bots)
- Amount of each bot now is only 1 - thats mean: if you go to "ruins capturepoint" you can "clean up" that area from enemies and capture the flag and it will be captured until level end. Early they where spawn again in same places and start to recapture point. Now is looks better because your flag is captured and enemies killed in that area and you can move to next point/area
- Vehicles: can be used as mobile spawn points (alternative of saving/checkpoint function)
- New "Combat area" and Weather
- New camera position for minimap

Now su39 have new weapons and seats for players + tag system for gunner. f2 - usual second pilot seat, f3 - 3rd place in jet for gunner. He can use "Smart Rockets" and 30mm cannon. When gunner spot target (Q - by default settings) is become to be spotted and TAGGED for ROCKETS (Same effect what give tracer dart gun), rockets now can follow this spotted target. Also: smart tag for Su39 gunner work well on vehicles and worse on soldiers - but work. Later i will try to add indicator for "lockON" effect.
New dbx files were added for su39:
su39_bombs_firing.dbx
su39_autocannon_firing.dbx
su39_gunner_firing.dbx
tracer_gun_firing_su39.dbx

ertser17

Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:47 pm

Can't wait to test this out :D

Strika

Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:48 am

Amazing :) great work thank you. Works fine :)

Do you can give me some commands how to change maps and something like that?
is it possible to configurate the server that the bots join team 1 and my friends team 2?
where i can change the number of bots?

[Bot] Google

Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:06 pm

Strika wrote:Amazing :) great work thank you. Works fine :)

is it possible to configurate the server that the bots join team 1 and my friends team 2?

Use ProCon for changing maps. Players always play vs bots with "Players vs BOT's" maplist

Nasipal

Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:26 pm

Strika wrote:Amazing :) great work thank you. Works fine :)

Hi. I will try to add ability to play in one team with bots against other players in future. The problem here is same like with maplists: server crash when "autobalancer" add player to bots team in "start new round period", is say: "Assert: (getPlayer()->getSide() == getPlayer()->getCurrentVehicle()->getSide())" even if no one use vehicles and no one linked to it... But i think is possible, and it will be done after i found how to do that ;) But now: players must to work together against bots - this is co-op mode. And i even like it more than usual "CS 1.6 deathmath style" with bots when players kill each other and bots

Nasipal

Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:26 pm

ertser17

Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:29 am

If you need anyone to help testing new levels just add me on skype!

MRCAir

Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:26 pm

Whats ur skype then?

Return to “Modifications”