Bosky wrote:I guess, the problem is with nexus. There always are about 80 servers online, but I see only 65-70 excluding sangre-atacama.
Problem was in my side, and also last update was unfinished. When I tried to fix it after test - my computer were died. That's why you were unable to found server in server list. After few weeks I fix it and have an update for game
Main map was built again completely from 0. Result: 3 new versions of "sange-atacama mod": ZOMBIE HORROR MOD, ATACAMA MODPACK, ATACAMA DESERT NIGHT
- New standalone map:"ATACAMA MODPACK" (mp_sp_006) with bots, 3 capture points (Fortress, Ruins, LightHouse) they are locate in same places as "mission objects" in original single player level.
- New standalone map: "ZOMBIE HORROR MOD" - almost all same as "ATACAMA MODPACK" map, but have night weather, other vehicles for spawn and mad bots with pistols what are follow you all time on all map and try to kill
- ATACAMA DESERT NIGHT map was "updated" and now is same as "ATACAMA MODPACK" map but without bots and can be played like usual multilayer map by humans only (Conquest mode)Added:
- New weapons for all soldiers + new types for selection
- Single player weapons
- Single player vehicles
- Reload sounds for SP and Vietnam weapons
- New spawn points for soldiers and vehicles for both teams, new combat area, new weather, new objects etc.
- New bot "specialist"
- Squad data for bots: support, recon, specialist, engineer - now they work in "team"
- Added ability for spawn in vehicles like in bf3 + spawn in air for su39 like in bf4
Invisible bug for su39, server crash on end of round (loose-victory), weapon selection menu - client crash, terrain destruction bug,
mi24adv gunner bug, mi24adv controls, death animation for AI, some AI behaviour problems, Antonov spawn point now is have sound from "original last mission"
DOWNLOAD for play GAME:
DOWNLOAD for host SERVER: