WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Nasipal
Vehcle Hud Mod

Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:17 am

Helli:
Tank:
Client Side, atacama level mod
Download last version:
https://mega.co.nz/#!A1MW3ZTb!1NCe_FF6B ... RBrKHJSYds
Last edited by Nasipal on Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

mouz

Re: Vehcle Hud Mod

Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:01 pm

This is almost hacking, can be considered as a texture hack. If I were you, I'd remove that. At least not share with public

mizudg

Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:20 pm

He hasn't really shared it and I fail to see what this does exactly I think...

Nasipal

Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:01 pm

Tv mode of 2009 year are nice but now it is 2015 and i try to create test hud MOD. I think it is not hack, i think it can be like extension. Any way i will try to add new color to m1a2 hud: from bmd 3 + removed noise. And t90 does not have any noise in default - where is justice?

no noise in hud
tank camera position
"hud" position

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF9w_PXeli4

Upd:

m1a2
T90 R
camera pos.:
"Hacked" zoom just for test :
and

Nasipal

Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:00 am

So i stop on it::
New camera position for all vehicles. New color for hud of helicopters, new color and noise for hud of tanks (fair now),New humvee and quad.camera pos ition.
Also new "weather state" or visual mod (new weather sys):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA7epeunt24
soon: for all maps, server: Napisal Mod Server

al12rs

Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:33 pm

I think this is a great improvement of the huds. Should be standard. Yuo did a fantastic job on them. The files from the video are in a package for Atacama and they require download also from the client side. Do you think it would be possible to make just the huds and cameras part server sided only? From what i saw the only files modified were the atacama files. With a modification of mpcommon you could modify all vehicles in all maps. Please tell me if you think it could work server sided only.

Nasipal

Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:12 pm

al12rs wrote:I think this is a great improvement of the huds. Should be standard. Yuo did a fantastic job on them. The files from the video are in a package for Atacama and they require download also from the client side. Do you think it would be possible to make just the huds and cameras part server sided only? From what i saw the only files modified were the atacama files. With a modification of mpcommon you could modify all vehicles in all maps. Please tell me if you think it could work server sided only.

Thank you. But you flatter me :oops: I just edit exist files - like i want :mrgreen: Yes! I know about mpcommon, dont forget about mp2 ;) About server side: looks like most visual parts can be edited in client side only. Thats mean - cam positions and hud cant be changed on server side (but you can try). Cam poses 100% client side . I think soon i will post HUD mod for all vehicles and all maps - client side. It is can be released even today but need to be tested first.

Return to “Modifications”