WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
himapapa
Air Warfare Madness | Heli only

Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:08 pm

Air Warfare Madness | Heli only

Modified heavy metal with expanded borders focused solely on air combat. It features air bases and unlimited choppers. Attack choppers can use guided rockets, like ones found in at4 rocket launcher, if they equip vehicle alternate weapon. Though it might seem easy to use, the effectiveness of guided rockets highly depends on the situation, they are best used when sneaking behind or ambushing an enemy at mid range. Dominance over B flag is essential as it provides line of sight vision to most of the map. Players should stay out of enemy bases as anti-air turrets make a quick work out of anyone that's nearby. To make it feel like a real air map, parachutes have been disabled as players bailing in a middle of nowhere would take ages to get anywhere. And of course if you happen to find a stranded teammate make sure to pick him up as in the end, it's the teamwork that wins you the game, not you.

No extra map need to be downloaded.

All credits go to Gandalf/mouz for making all that happening!
Last edited by himapapa on Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MAGIC

Re: Air Warfare Madness | Heli only

Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:44 pm

Click at the banner?

[DU4] #N8 | 24/7 Air Warfare Madness | Heli only
109.230.239.232:19650

blackhawkfalled

Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:40 am

I'm sorry but , Can i download the server files from you guys?
It looks really exciting .. but just ..Ping is too high.

RobbingHood

Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:33 pm

blackhawkfalled wrote:I'm sorry but , Can i download the server files from you guys?

As a reminder, posting content that you do not own is strictly forbidden on the forums.

mizudg

Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:05 pm

RobbingHood wrote:
blackhawkfalled wrote:I'm sorry but , Can i download the server files from you guys?

As a reminder, posting content that you do not own is strictly forbidden on the forums.

I think he was talking about the MODDED files to host Helicopters Only?

RobbingHood

Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:25 pm

mizudg wrote:I think he was talking about the MODDED files to host Helicopters Only?

Just saying... Posting the complete server files with only a tiny change still isn't allowed.

mouz

Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:30 pm

It looks really exciting .. but just ..Ping is too high.

These files will not be published since the server is currently DU4 exclusive. I will probably publish files when we decide to change the server to something else. But for now, you can't, sorry.

Return to “Modifications”