WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
[Bot] Google
Re: Community Map pack v1 - Airplanes Mod

Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:20 pm

Arszilla wrote:Some issues:

No loading images at Harvest Day Air
No planes in Arica Harbor

So far these are some issues i found

Harvest Day Air? where you find this map?

badbaubau

Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:52 pm

Arszilla wrote:
[Bot] Google wrote:
Arszilla wrote:Some issues:

No loading images at Harvest Day Air
No planes in Arica Harbor

So far these are some issues i found

Harvest Day Air? where you find this map?

In the mappack youll see it in BC2CC

is just in the mappack list , will be add files in future version for mappack

[Bot] Google

Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:02 pm

It is very good mod, there are some problems with flight physics but it is not important. I think, that the main problem of all mods, it is amount of players on the server, 3-5 usually. I hosted server about 3 hours and 5-6 players with mod joined it, but at different time. If all european players (for example, with GMT +0 - +4) with mod would join the server in the same time, on the server could be more than 10-12 players, it would be more fun and cool :)

badbaubau

Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:10 pm

[Bot] Google wrote:It is very good mod, there are some problems with flight physics but it is not important. I think, that the main problem of all mods, it is amount of players on the server, 3-5 usually. I hosted server about 3 hours and 5-6 players with mod joined it, but at different time. If all european players (for example, with GMT +0 - +4) with mod would join the server in the same time, on the server could be more than 10-12 players, it would be more fun and cool :)

Problem is: not all the players follow the forum and many do not understand how to install it :)

Rodney
Contact: Website WLM Yahoo Messenger AOL Facebook Skype Twitter YouTube

Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:15 pm

badbaubau wrote:
[Bot] Google wrote:It is very good mod, there are some problems with flight physics but it is not important. I think, that the main problem of all mods, it is amount of players on the server, 3-5 usually. I hosted server about 3 hours and 5-6 players with mod joined it, but at different time. If all european players (for example, with GMT +0 - +4) with mod would join the server in the same time, on the server could be more than 10-12 players, it would be more fun and cool :)

Problem is: not all the players follow the forum and many do not understand how to install it :)

Yep. There is no launcher that shows or offers this mods.

- Part removed -
Last edited by RobbingHood on Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: User got warned for this post
There used to be a signature here.

[Bot] Google

Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:38 pm

I found bug on port valdez, there are invisible border behind airplanes spawn near RU base.

badbaubau

Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:57 pm

[Bot] Google wrote:I found bug on port valdez, there are invisible border behind airplanes spawn near RU base.

:) thx! about that wall, i cant find a way to remove,,,, this map is build in a dfferent way

[Bot] Google

Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:35 pm

badbaubau wrote:
[Bot] Google wrote:I found bug on port valdez, there are invisible border behind airplanes spawn near RU base.

:) thx! about that wall, i cant find a way to remove,,,, this map is build in a dfferent way

On original port valdez I have the same bug :o It's dice's defect..may be it is terrain bug and no one except dice can't fix this.

badbaubau

Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:51 pm

[Bot] Google wrote:
badbaubau wrote:

On original port valdez I have the same bug :o It's dice's defect..may be it is terrain bug and no one except dice can't fix this.

in original port valdez is not a bug, is placed there to prevent players with heli falling under the map in water, from where it is positioned invisible wall is not solid ground.

mirh

Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:20 am

Arszilla wrote:Bau are there any way of controlling the planes EASILY? I cant lift off even with 0.70 mouse sensetivity

For god's sake, please, scrape those awful mouse controls
Use keyboard commands (or if you were brave enough to make them work a controller)

Btw, is there any server online running this mod? I'm too lazy to set up again a server for my own

Return to “Modifications”