WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
badbaubau
Re: AIRPLANES first public test

Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:09 am

badbaubau wrote:
[Bot] Google wrote:
badbaubau wrote:GREAT VIDEO!

Why did you not post links to the updated mod? New spawn system is very cool!

:) is update link in my video description

[Bot] Google

Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:48 am

I made some tests with friend. This version of the mod is not stable as previous. There are some jets stuttering like in bf3 beta and random teleports :o sometimes we respawns on the base. After 20 min of playing server crashed.

blueman24

Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:23 pm

This type of mods should be the one's which would make nofate & kiwi proud of their work!
Anyways, whats the name of server? Any particular way to easily find it?

badbaubau

Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:32 pm

[Bot] Google wrote:I made some tests with friend. This version of the mod is not stable as previous. There are some jets stuttering like in bf3 beta and random teleports :o sometimes we respawns on the base. After 20 min of playing server crashed.

have random respawns for players (anti base rape)
US have 1 in base, 2 in desert near to airplane and 2 on the sea
Rus have 1 in base, 1 in desert ,2 on sea

about "stuttering" maybe i need to leave controls for airplanes like in previous version. i will check :)

thx!

badbaubau

Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:34 pm

blueman24 wrote:This type of mods should be the one's which would make nofate & kiwi proud of their work!

in video description have links for download and name for server is "DOGFIGHT test"

Hawk_v90

Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:56 am

badbaubau wrote:
blueman24 wrote:This type of mods should be the one's which would make nofate & kiwi proud of their work!

in video description have links for download and name for server is "DOGFIGHT test"

Server is down? :(

ceza480

Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:50 pm

I installed mod but i cant join server (game cant see map)?
Hey Medic players. JOIN [MEDPRO] Clan.

Bruce Lee

Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:50 am

This looks like an awesome mod but the download from Mega won't complete. It freezes at 79% in firefox-linux and 92% in firefox-win7. I am not familiar with Mega but Mediafire always works 100% for me.
"The world is like a big circus and the crooked businessmen and their puppet politicians are the biggest clowns in the show." -Anon.

mizudg

Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:52 am

Bruce Lee wrote:This looks like an awesome mod but the download from Mega won't complete. It freezes at 79% in firefox-linux and 92% in firefox-win7. I am not familiar with Mega but Mediafire always works 100% for me.

Mega works in times better than mediafire and offers bigger file uploads. I download everything normally (Chrome Win8.1)

Bruce Lee

Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:36 am

Thanks for the confirmation Mizu. I was able to get a complete download from Mega after I updated firefox. Unfortunately no modded map servers are showing up in the game browser at all.
"The world is like a big circus and the crooked businessmen and their puppet politicians are the biggest clowns in the show." -Anon.

Return to “Modifications”