WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
mizudg
Re: Need help with modding my own server!

Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:02 pm

emi-liano wrote:
ApocalypticGamer wrote:So did everybody quit there's no way to change ammo amount?

Do you want me to do a tutorial on how to make unlimited ammo and things like that with mod tools?
or do you want the file already modded? the file in question it is in mp-common and mp2-common from the server.

I think that the modders releasing tutorials for their stuff would be really cool personally. I'd do it if I can but I am not good at modding although making tutorials on BC2 is kinda my passion :D Anyway, if you could make a tut, I'd be glad to learn something of it on how and what to modify :)

ApocalypticGamer

Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:55 am

mizudg wrote:
emi-liano wrote:
ApocalypticGamer wrote:So did everybody quit there's no way to change ammo amount?

Do you want me to do a tutorial on how to make unlimited ammo and things like that with mod tools?
or do you want the file already modded? the file in question it is in mp-common and mp2-common from the server.

I think that the modders releasing tutorials for their stuff would be really cool personally. I'd do it if I can but I am not good at modding although making tutorials on BC2 is kinda my passion :D Anyway, if you could make a tut, I'd be glad to learn something of it on how and what to modify :)

And you could make an video tutorial of that tutorial :)

mizudg

Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:48 pm

Only if the original maker gives me permission to... I wouldn't want to take his work and put it up without his allowance

ApocalypticGamer

Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:35 pm

mizudg wrote:Only if the original maker gives me permission to... I wouldn't want to take his work and put it up without his allowance

Ofcourse :)
I hope he will realase or make an tutorial soon :)

emi-liano wrote:Do you want me to do a tutorial on how to make unlimited ammo and things like that with mod tools?

Yes i do i forgot to quote so you can get an notification :)!

mizudg

Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:11 pm

Dude, stop posting so many messages at once. Someone needs to edit all your recent posts together or remove some of them

Return to “Modifications”