WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
leftas
Re: Weapons ammo

Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:04 pm

Tried to edit and mp2_common still infinite ammo didn't worked. Also like in repair tool infinite ammo is enabled. But how servers owners enable infiniteammo or what they did to no-reload ?
It will be fixed :3

RobbingHood

Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:53 pm

I don't know how to do it with the Mod Tools ( pretty sure it does work, though... ask rukqoa, emiliano or Rodney ), but you can use the extension system.

leftas

Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:11 pm

extension system is buggy as NoFate said and it's pre-release. And how to contact like emiliano, Rodney, rukqoa ?

MAGIC

Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:30 pm

Either via PM or join the IRC

leftas

Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:27 pm

2 question if someone can answer
How can I change weapons deals(Given damage)
And how to unlock weapons or/and dice-boom( if can) ?

badbaubau

Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:05 pm

Kerrigan wrote:
leftas wrote:Code: Select all
<field name="MaxVehicles">25</field>
<field name="MaxVehiclesPerMap">25</field>changed but dosen't work....

Well, i don't know right now which map "mp_005" was and i can't look it up right now..
Please tell me the name of it once.

I guess it's related to the spawn points of the vehicles.

You can set the counter as high as you want but when there is only one spawnpoint for each vehicle, only one will spawn.
Otherwise the server would pile them up at the same point. Since the server got a function for checking the spawnpoint for a object blocking the spawn (e.g. the vehicle itself or a wreck) the server won't spawn another vehicle.

A method of testing your modification would be entering the respective vehicle and driving it away from the spawn point and see if the server will spawn another instantly because the spawnpoint would be free now..

Aswell there could be a parameter for vehicles being active on the map simultaneously. Maybe the map is set to allow only one vehicle being alive at the time and it has to be destroyed to respawn another.

For changing the respawn rates you could also use ProCon. It also offers functions to alter the respawn rates for both infantry and vehicles.

On mp_005 atacama desert work with multiple vehicle make setting as the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl-lM_qRIrg

respawn new vehicle after 5 metter

leftas

Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:47 pm

Badbau, I fixed that problem ;) and MultipleSpawn works ;)

Return to “Modifications”