Here are some modified startup-00.fbrb files, they feature different configurations like unlocking the M1 Garand gun, optionally with the DICE-BOOM Specialization or everything unlocked.
All startup files support the new "MIXED" gamemode which allows BC2, Vietnam, Rush and Conquest Maps in one map-/playlist. Note that this will list vietnam maps within the normal BC2 serverlist, for vietnam servers these files shouldn't be required at all as the M1 is a default weapon, DICE-BOOM doesn't exist and unlocking everything in Vietnam takes only a few hours.
Just put the new startup-00.fbrb files in "<ServerRoot>\dist\linux\async", overwrite or rename the old one.
MIXED Playlist How-To
1. Using PRoCon
This is the easiest way to manage your maps within the new gamemode.
Replace your BFBC2 Definitions files, download this and extract the included files in "<PRoCon Root>/Configs".
Make sure to uncheck the option "Include check for new game configs in update check" in the ProCon options. You can then just change the playlist to "Mixed" in ProCon and adjust the maplist to your preferences.
2. Other Rcon Apps
There are different Methods how you can do this:
- Manually switch the playlist by editing the maplist and restart the server (see 3.) then adjust the maplist
- Use the command "admin.setPlaylist MIXED" to switch to MIXED playlist, then refresh your application if needed and set the new maplist
3. Manually edit the maplist
You can create a new maplist with "MIXED" as the gamemode by putting it in the first line of the file:
Code: Select all
This example contains Rush and Conquest with Vietnam and BC2 maps.
- Mixed Gamemode only: http://ge.tt/9MrbNEp/v/11
- Mixed Gamemode and M1: http://ge.tt/9MrbNEp/v/21
- Mixed Gamemode, M1 and DICE-BOOM: http://ge.tt/9MrbNEp/v/31
- Mixed Gamemode and everything unlocked: http://ge.tt/9MrbNEp/v/41
All Files were only tested with R34 server, they may not work with R30/R32