WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Imposter
[RELEASE] Emulator Nexus Mod

Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:13 am

Hello everyone, for the past few hours I have been working on a mod that can be used by everyone who is hosting a server! What I have for you today, is a mod that can be customized to enable or disable things like:

• Instant Spawn
  • Weapons Enable/Disable
  • Unlimited Ammo
  • Unlimited Magazines
  • Vehicles Enable/Disable
  • Select Kits (Enable/Disable)
  • Select Weapons (Enable/Disable)
  • Enable/Disable
  • Updater

Future Functions
  • Weapons/Kits Randomizer
  • Import/Export Settings

PLEASE NOTE, NO SCRIPTING KNOWLEDGE IS REQUIRED FOR THIS MOD!

To install the mod, copy the "EmulatorNexusModv1.0.1.5.dll" into "SERVER_ROOT_FOLDER/extensions/" and make sure you copy the "dinput8.dll" into your SERVER_ROOT_FOLDER.

If you find any bugs, please post below!

Known Bugs
  • Choosing a gun that is not allowed will give the player an unusable gun. The Extension system does this.
  • Instant Spawn doesn't work on some servers, not much i can do about this.
  • Unlimited Ammo enables automatically sometimes. The Extenstion system does this when a player has chosen a disallowed gun.
  • Kits don't save correctly.PATCHED.

Please note, these bugs will be corrected in the upcoming update.

Here is a VirusTotal link for anyone that wants to be safe: https://www.virustotal.com/file/d77a701 ... 356656815/
Also, please do not download this mod from other sites than the one it is posted on, just to avoid viruses and to prevent damage to your server.

THE LINK HAS BEEN REMOVED

MartelKombat

Re: [RELEASE] Emulator Nexus Mod

Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:51 am

NO :evil: , i was to slow. I working on a config loader with a simle .cfg file... Next time i'm faster. Btw. good work.

lybxlpsv

Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:28 pm

tried this but my server doesn't show up in the server list and i can see some player joining.

Imposter

Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:14 pm

lybxlpsv wrote:tried this but my server doesn't show up in the server list and i can see some player joining.

Your server probably didn't register with the master server. Also as far as I know, there is no bug with the mod other than the ones listed, also if you'd like to, please post about the usefulness and how handy it is to you.

Thanks,
Imposter

Return to “Modifications”