WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Tamayo
Master server seems to be unreachable

Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:57 pm

Help master server seems to be unreachable :( its just me or any one get this message too?

ELITEKILLA1000

Re: Master server seems to be unreachable

Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:35 pm

looks like same thing happened to everyone,I bet it happened to everyone who I was playing a match with basically,so THIS IS THE THIRD TIME IT HAPPENED,I GIVE UP BECAUSE SO FAR IS A WASTE OF TIME,ALL THE THINGS I DID THE LEVEL 49 AND EVERYTHING JUST GOES AWAY>I QUIT : FUCK EMULATOR NEXUS ITS BULLSHIT SITE ANYWAY.ID RATHER BUY AND HAVE IT PROBABLY FOR EVER. I BET THE COMMUNITY IS FUCKED GOOD LUCK GUYS

mizudg

Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:54 pm

Your stats aren't lost when the servers go down. They were lost when there was a hardware issue last year and one more time around 2+ years. Besides, the servers are up and running, as you can see on the http://forums.veniceunleashed.net/bf/ page (right corner). Also, way to show respect to the people who actually did something for your lazy ass. "I'd rather buy it" ? Do it. Enjoy the experience. Why blame EN for presenting you the chance to play the game, even?

The OP's problem comes from having an outdated version (or there was a short downtime). Again, from the page I linked above, download the 914 version and place it in your BC2 folder. That should fix the issue.

Tamayo

Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:59 pm

Its the same all the time:

Players Online: 366
Players In-Game: 333
Servers Online: 76

And i have latest build 914 and still not working :cry:

misterfox20

Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:24 pm

It was down for a short time yesterday (about 45 minutes) but it's been down for several hours today.

MaadRYK

Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:32 pm

It should be back online soon.

misterfox20

Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:23 am

It's been another hour, still not back

Kesathecro

Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:09 pm

Today I have the same problem and I tried to replace the file or activate the updater but nothing happens.
I started playing 2 days ago and now this is happening. I disable firewall, have good internet connection and
I can see that server is online and running.
So what is the problem? How can I fix it?

43Ninjas

Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:50 pm

mizudg wrote:Your stats aren't lost when the servers go down. They were lost when there was a hardware issue last year and one more time around 2+ years. Besides, the servers are up and running, as you can see on the http://forums.veniceunleashed.net/bf/ page (right corner). Also, way to show respect to the people who actually did something for your lazy ass. "I'd rather buy it" ? Do it. Enjoy the experience. Why blame EN for presenting you the chance to play the game, even?

The OP's problem comes from having an outdated version (or there was a short downtime). Again, from the page I linked above, download the 914 version and place it in your BC2 folder. That should fix the issue.

so you are telling me that my old account is fucking Level 0 now WTFUUUUUCK , I was trying to fucking find my password because i was level 50 ... last time I was online was in 2014 , so everyone got reset or wtf

Archy24

Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:11 pm

Yeah me too, seems the server is offline for now :(.

Return to “Help and Support”