WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
lawyer911
How can I enter to the clan?

Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:07 pm

Hello. I'm new player and I've got some issues: 1 ) Is it possible on the emulator nexus to join the clan? 2 ) If yes, where I can see the list of the clans , the requirements for entry , etc. Thanks.

MAGIC

Re: How can I enter to the clan?

Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:31 pm

Which clan?
You can set any clantag if you want

lawyer911

Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:24 pm

MAGIC wrote:Which clan?
You can set any clantag if you want

What does mean "set clantag"? You see, I want play with team (with voice connection). And as I understand, If I want to join some team (clan) I have to be approved by it's creator. BUT where i can find information about clans and it's members? Sorry for my, maby noob questions, but I'm from Ukraine and didn't found answers on this questions neither on ukrainian or russian web-sites.

henry1995

Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:04 pm

First you have to play in servers like b3 , du4 , tkc .... You will know about clans during 2 months of play . If you are good enough , there is a chance that Admin of clan or his clanmate will ask you to join them . Good luck buddy :D
“The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.”
—Albert Einstein

MAGIC

Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:09 pm

B3 isn't a clan, just a community

henry1995

Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:29 am

MAGIC wrote:B3 isn't a clan, just a community

Just saying magic becoz most of recognized clans play in yours and DU4 server . :D
“The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.”
—Albert Einstein

lawyer911

Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:06 am

henry1995 wrote:First you have to play in servers like b3 , du4 , tkc .... You will know about clans during 2 months of play . If you are good enough , there is a chance that Admin of clan or his clanmate will ask you to join them . Good luck buddy :D

Thanks. B3 server - you mean b3 fun server?

henry1995

Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:32 am

lawyer911 wrote:
henry1995 wrote:First you have to play in servers like b3 , du4 , tkc .... You will know about clans during 2 months of play . If you are good enough , there is a chance that Admin of clan or his clanmate will ask you to join them . Good luck buddy :D

Ya dude .. My advice , play with ur maximum effort , invest everything you can . when others come to know you are skilled , people will talk about you . Maybe you will called into clan like DU4 . But don't be like some noobs out there , who will show themselves as skilled by using Hacks . Be genuine , be just .. :D
—Albert Einstein

lawyer911

Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:13 am

henry1995 wrote:
lawyer911 wrote:

Ya dude .. My advice , play with ur maximum effort , invest everything you can . when others come to know you are skilled , people will talk about you . Maybe you will called into clan like DU4 . But don't be like some noobs out there , who will show themselves as skilled by using Hacks . Be genuine , be just .. :D

Thank you! I'll try :)

henry1995

Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:11 am

sure thing man ... ;)
—Albert Einstein

Return to “Help and Support”