WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
HaloSniper345
Project Rome Server Wont Work With BC2CC or PRoCon

Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:58 am

Hello, I have a issue with Project Rome when I make a Server it works and people can join since I port forwarded. But my problem is that I can't use BC2CC or PRoCon with the server, when I do everything correct and try to connect PRoCon or BC2CC It just says unable to connect. So if anybody can help me with this problem then add me to steam: HaloSniper345 or comment on this post Thank you :)

MAGIC

Re: Project Rome Server Wont Work With BC2CC or PRoCon

Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:58 pm

Be sure you use your external IP to connect to those programs. You can use http://myip.is/ to get your IP

MaBo-NEXUS

Mon May 04, 2015 9:46 pm

PROCON ist NOT working with all Server from RomeProject !

I use the Sever on my Root Server (WIN SERVER 2012 R2, Firewall OFF) and all Server are working fine, but NO RCOn - Tool cant connect to all Server with RomeProject, i can only connect to a normal rent Server like GameServers.com !

Someone idea ?

Spaz-nz

Wed May 13, 2015 2:20 am

Have you checked your query ports are setup correctly?

In your server folder > bin>instance>serveroptions.ini add in RemoteAdminPort=(IP):(port)

Obviously change it so that it is your external ip and query port.

TacTicToe

Wed May 13, 2015 5:35 am

I personally just use B3 to admin our servers. I used BFBC2 Guardian for a bit as well, and it worked fine. Since these connect and work, it makes no sense that Procon is not working.
]Image

Return to “Help and Support”