WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
simha
Help Me. How to block hackers in BFBC2

Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:04 pm

Hi I am new here. I played bfbc2 with nexus emulator. And there is a hacker named ANDADOR. He can saw me behind the wall and in a house. he killed me many times. how did he know, where i am? and he shoots only 1 or 2 bullets my player go down. I wanna know is there any rules. if yes then i want to block him. tell somebody please.

I searched in google, in the original game, there are rules. and they blocks people if any player used cheats and hacks. so is it work like here.

please tell me, how to block hackers and cheaters.

Freeshnik

Re: Help Me. How to block hackers in BFBC2

Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:17 am

The solution is simple - make your own server, play on it and ban those b*tches = profit!

weavii

Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:41 am

Play on moderated servers

Kerrigan

Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:49 am

simha wrote:Hi I am new here. I played bfbc2 with nexus emulator. And there is a hacker named ANDADOR. He can saw me behind the wall and in a house. he killed me many times. how did he know, where i am? and he shoots only 1 or 2 bullets my player go down. I wanna know is there any rules. if yes then i want to block him. tell somebody please.

I searched in google, in the original game, there are rules. and they blocks people if any player used cheats and hacks. so is it work like here.

please tell me, how to block hackers and cheaters.

There is no global anti-cheat mechanism at the moment so it's up to the server owners and admins to ban cheaters.
There is no way to enforce global bans.

Rome is not meant to be a second online-community for BC2 but more a project to ensure modding capabilities within the game. It's simply not the original game, anti-cheat is not a priority. The highest priority is at Venice Unleashed at the moment which is on it's best way to the first properly playable Beta stage. There will be an anti-cheat but not in the near future. You can't demand an experience like on EAs Servers. If you wan't to have a global anticheat (PunkBuster) play on Servers at EA Online.

Return to “Help and Support”