WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Crowley
Soldier

Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:00 am

I finally waited a lil before making a topic, I had a first problem where I couldn't join ANY server with my main solider, but that is now fixed, thank you very much.

Now the other problem is, my soldier was renamed Colt (2).. I have no idea why it was renamed, I heard you guys said that only soldiers with "strange" characters will be changed.. my soldier was just called Colt, nothing fancy.

The game has no problem at all.. it'd be just better if I could rename my solder. (I know you said soon we would be able, but I'm just double checking, sorry.)

mizudg

Re: Soldier

Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:40 am

Yes. It will be available soon... so that means not now. Not a hard concept.

Kerrigan

Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:46 am

You will be able to rename your soldier soon™. No ETA.

Crowley

Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:57 am

OK. Thanks. (I am sorry, I thought maybe I could do something to fix it. Sorry again)

Rodney
Contact: Website WLM Yahoo Messenger AOL Facebook Skype Twitter YouTube

Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:45 pm

Also your Soldier wasn't renamed because it contains special characters but because it wasn't the first Colt. (Regestration name check wasn't case sensitive at the time you registered it, so there is "colt" and "Colt")
There used to be a signature here.

Return to “Help and Support”