WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
thunder_defeater
game files data corrupt

Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:22 am

Hi this my first post here first of all i wanna thank u guys for this great work u made us happy and i wish ur life to be happier and now to the problem i really need help my game works fine and i know how to install the client and all the error fixes cuz im on nexus since the beginning but now on my sister's laptop when she installs the game installs nexus client and try the updater it says game files data corrupt reinstall the game we re installed it million times but nothin plz i need help :)

CactusPie

Re: game files data corrupt

Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:57 am

If I understood you right, you did manage to install the game and updates on another computer, right? In that case, you could just copy the installed game files over to your sisters laptop. It should work just fine, since the game doesn't really need the registry entries to work properly after you updated it.

Kerrigan

Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:32 pm

CactusPie wrote:If I understood you right, you did manage to install the game and updates on another computer, right? In that case, you could just copy the installed game files over to your sisters laptop. It should work just fince, since the game doesn't really need the registry entries to work properly after you updated it.

This. It cant even get more simple ;)

thunder_defeater

Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:53 pm

CactusPie wrote:If I understood you right, you did manage to install the game and updates on another computer, right? In that case, you could just copy the installed game files over to your sisters laptop. It should work just fince, since the game doesn't really need the registry entries to work properly after you updated it.

ok i will try it thanks guys

thunder_defeater

Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:05 pm

well i've tried it and it didnt work any solution plz

Blackend00o

Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:25 pm

try anther version of the game,try anther copy of it may be it well work

thunder_defeater

Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:04 pm

Blackend00o wrote:try anther version of the game,try anther copy of it may be it well work

i did buddy but it didnt work but it turned to be i have to install the patch first and it worked thanks guys for helping :)

XanderPPD

Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:03 pm

go to program files(x860 -> electronic arts -> Batttlefield bad comppany 2 , then click on "BFBC2Game" and not the updater

Return to “Help and Support”