WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Discobug
Location:The moon, enjoying tea with Han Solo while Captain Picard uses a jetpack.
Re: CANT ACCESS

Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:07 am

the revling wrote:whenever i go on bfbc2 and log in it keeps saying error occurred try again or when i go to create one it says failed to create one and now iv'e tried downloading a new bfbc2 but cant been stuffed. Can someone help me please? thx

That grammar, its so... perfect.
Last edited by Discobug on Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kerrigan

Re: CANT ACCESS

Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:31 am

the revling wrote:whenever i go on bfbc2 and log in it keeps saying error occurred try again or when i go to create one it says failed to create one and now iv'e tried downloading a new bfbc2 but cant been stuffed. Can someone help me please? thx

There is neither punctuation nor sense in this statement..

Try speaking English to us or better think about your issue before posting random stuff. I can only guess what your problem exactly is...

MartelKombat

Re: BFBC2 LAN

Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:19 pm

Is there any way to enable all weapons? I used Server.unrestrictedUnlocks true or 1 in the ServerOptions.ini and tried it with bc2cc to write it to the console, result was unknown comand.

Discobug
Location:The moon, enjoying tea with Han Solo while Captain Picard uses a jetpack.

Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:13 pm

MartelKombat wrote:Is there any way to enable all weapons? I used Server.unrestrictedUnlocks true or 1 in the ServerOptions.ini and tried it with bc2cc to write it to the console, result was unknown comand.

MartelKombat

Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:39 pm

Discobug wrote:
MartelKombat wrote:Is there any way to enable all weapons? I used Server.unrestrictedUnlocks true or 1 in the ServerOptions.ini and tried it with bc2cc to write it to the console, result was unknown comand.

pic

I'm not this retarded. Haha XD... My only question was, how enable all weapons and unlocks on the Server. I googled a litle bit and found this comand. But it didn't help to unlock all, it didn't doch anything . Is there any other way to unlock everything for everyone?

Shahinfard

Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:42 pm

could someone send me the links

RobbingHood

Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:10 pm

Time to lock this.
Don't request/post any links to 3rd party emulators on the forums.

Return to “Help and Support”