WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
IhebXx
Unable to login

Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:53 pm

Why i can't login to the game !? my friend can ! am i the only one who can't login ?
the error message is :"unable to login. please try again" , and its the correct password and username !
i read the "Client FAQ" , and im the only one who can't login , thats why i posted the topic . please respond ... :(

DickyTroll

Re: Unable to login

Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:32 pm

IhebXx wrote:Why i can't login to the game !? my friend can ! am i the only one who can't login ?
the error message is :"unable to login. please try again" , and its the correct password and username !
i read the "Client FAQ" , and im the only one who can't login , thats why i posted the topic . please respond ... :(

the system is temporarily in a troll mode. we need admin to hook server out of that because the server got adictive to that.

ok. enough of crap. servers are on update at the moment. stuff is working on getting this fixed.

IhebXx

Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:18 pm

DickyTroll wrote:
IhebXx wrote:Why i can't login to the game !? my friend can ! am i the only one who can't login ?

the system is temporarily in a troll mode. we need admin to hook server out of that because the server got adictive to that.

ok. enough of crap. servers are on update at the moment. stuff is working on getting this fixed.

then why my friends can play ?

DickyTroll

Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:21 pm

IhebXx wrote:then why my friends can play ?

maybe they're in trolling mode as well.

DickyTroll

Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:32 pm

ok... no hard feelings, that's first. second : there's countless threads about that. so.. don't mind for starting to troll people on such threads. seriously. get back in the IRC to hang out, when NoFaTe comes back, it means he's finished with part of his work for the servers.

IhebXx

Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:50 pm

DickyTroll wrote:ok... no hard feelings, that's first. second : there's countless threads about that. so.. don't mind for starting to troll people on such threads. seriously. get back in the IRC to hang out, when NoFaTe comes back, it means he's finished with part of his work for the servers.

it means im not banned or something ?

DickyTroll

Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:41 pm

IhebXx wrote:it means im not banned or something ?

no, you aren't banned, as you couldn't reach forum as well. the servers are up for a big update and they are still being worked on. there are things left to get tested and such. stay on the forums, and you'll know when everything will be up again x))

IhebXx

Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:08 am

DickyTroll wrote:

no, you aren't banned, as you couldn't reach forum as well. the servers are up for a big update and they are still being worked on. there are things left to get tested and such. stay on the forums, and you'll know when everything will be up again x))

ahh okay thanks :) but as i said its wierd that my buddys are playing :p but i can't join ! :p peace !

IhebXx

Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:08 am

DickyTroll wrote:

ahh okay thanks :) but as i said its wierd that my buddys are playing :p but i can't join ! :p peace !

DickyTroll

Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:13 am

IhebXx wrote:ahh okay thanks :) but as i said its wierd that my buddys are playing :p but i can't join ! :p peace !

are you sure you're not being trolled ? I really start doubting that lol

btw.. maybe they're playing via EA servers...

Return to “Help and Support”