WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
daniele.roberto
All unlocked

Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:17 am

If there are two things I hate are the servers that make it possible to use the weapons unlocked (only the default) and servers with everything unlocked.

I do not like to see inexperienced players who have never done points to play with weapons that I and many others have had to play for a long time to unlock.

and it's not even nice to see all the players with the same weapons before I made a game and all the sniper with m95 gets nasty play well, when you first saw a m95 know that player had 8000 points from doctor to have it so I do not know your opinion but I do not like.

For me each player must have the right to use the weapons unlocked. (Perhaps this is useful due to the fact that the rank reset but do not share it.)

Let me know if you you're like me, or if you are willing to have all the weapons.

SentinelX

Re: All unlocked

Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:38 am

daniele.roberto wrote:If there are two things I hate are the servers that make it possible to use the weapons unlocked (only the default) and servers with everything unlocked.

I do not like to see inexperienced players who have never done points to play with weapons that I and many others have had to play for a long time to unlock.

and it's not even nice to see all the players with the same weapons before I made a game and all the sniper with m95 gets nasty play well, when you first saw a m95 know that player had 8000 points from doctor to have it so I do not know your opinion but I do not like.

For me each player must have the right to use the weapons unlocked. (Perhaps this is useful due to the fact that the rank reset but do not share it.)

Let me know if you you're like me, or if you are willing to have all the weapons.

You mean the SA weapons?

daniele.roberto

Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:53 am

You mean the SA weapons?

No I mean all weapons and all the perks unlocked for all players with 0 point and level one.

SentinelX

Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:57 am

daniele.roberto wrote:
You mean the SA weapons?

No I mean all weapons and all the perks unlocked for all players with 0 point and level one.

Thats imposibul,how a guy,with 0 points,rank 1 can have those things?

daniele.roberto

Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:05 am

SentinelX wrote:
daniele.roberto wrote:
You mean the SA weapons?

Thats imposibul,how a guy,with 0 points,rank 1 can have those things?

Just try to get into a server and you can see that with any level you've unlocked all.

Gr1ncH_HQ

Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:51 pm

if newbies can have all guns i think its becouse of server host options.

about SA now in game i'm dissapionted, cuz in my opinion everyone have to deserve better gun, not to get it so easily.. thats my opinion, i dont like SA :)

daniele.roberto

Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:20 pm

I do not like to lose the progress losing rank, but I do not like that I did not have the weapons unlocked.

Make sure that the arms SA there are only upon completion of a class!

SentinelX

Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:27 pm

daniele.roberto wrote:I do not like to lose the progress losing rank, but I do not like that I did not have the weapons unlocked.

Make sure that the arms SA there are only upon completion of a class!

Well,when i unlock all the weapons of each class,i will stop using SA and i will use the rest of the weapons

Garrett(Pooria)

Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:30 pm

If I understood right you mean SA kits are supposed to have all weapons available from the very beginning rank right?

daniele.roberto

Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:36 pm

Garrett(Pooria) wrote:If I understood right you mean SA kits are supposed to have all weapons available from the very beginning rank right?

From what I understand the kit SA should appear only after completing the class, instead each player has the SA kit for all classes.

Return to “Help and Support”