WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
DickyTroll
Cannot download latest nexus client

Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:09 pm

great, I can't post the link of the "updater" which is set here by nexus lol

I got denied to connect to the address. It's the one for getting the nexus client. I have downloaded server files for BottleFelder Budwiser Companion 2 (U know what I mean) and now I can't update nor I can run the game and the server... can anyone help me with this one ?

I wanted to start a new server since I can't get a list of any servers ingame today, and... cause it is such a pain for me not being able to play and losing my precious time, I think I just lost some more off it... :/

suggestions, anyone ?

DickyTroll

Re: Cannot download latest nexus client

Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:19 pm

got it fixed with this one http://forums.emulatornexus.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=149

but still no available servers

DickyTroll

Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:38 pm

ok... a quick note to admins / moderators and, in further text *staff*

if (logical if, you know what it means, if, at least, you have any kind of education) you find my words harmfull to you and your ego in any way, it's because of my sense of hummor. Sometimes, you'll see them as on my account, sometimes, on yours. No hard feelings at all. I'm closest to satanism than christianity, so I'm not a duchebag in my mind and thoughts.

Finding out what was my intension with the words I have written ("said" would fit better, but here everything is written), hold for a minute or two, and let my creativity determine the end of the joke (for me, everything not involving money is a joke. but I can joke about money, also). Sometimes, I'm just joking arround to find out more about a situation, in more comic way (I had enought stress in my life and I don't want that crap if I wont get paid at least 20 bucks per hour for it), so, keep calm.

And for further bans, I can only say, YOU DIDN'T GET IT. Mostly, that will trigger sarcasm in my further replys to specific circle of persons.

Thank you for your time and patiance in reading this post.

Regards,

DickyTroll

RobbingHood

Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:22 pm

DickyTroll wrote:BottleFelder Budwiser Companion 2

LOL nice :lol:

How come you post that "declaration of innocence"? ^^ Do you really think the Mods don't have any sense of humor? :/

DickyTroll

Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:13 pm

RobbingHood wrote:
DickyTroll wrote:BottleFelder Budwiser Companion 2

LOL nice :lol:

How come you post that "declaration of innocence"? ^^ Do you really think the Mods don't have any sense of humor? :/

sort of. xP

Return to “Help and Support”