WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Haxor
Game down

Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:45 pm

Please. when I play sometimes my game crashes or can not login. Please Help me.
PS: Sorry my ANJ. I am Slovak...

dgudovic

Re: Game down

Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:48 pm

Haxor wrote:Please. when I play sometimes my game crashes or can not login. Please Help me.

WTf is ANJ ? When you can not loggin its probubly duo to the master server being down, just wait an hour and it should be ok, for the game crashing we would need more info like a picture or something..
Knifing noobs all day long
_/\_ Dubstep ._. Dubstep_/\_

death_stalker_ak47

Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:33 am

We know that, as I said in other topics, stability is top priority.
WARNING

Haxor

Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:59 pm

AN is anglicky= english J is jazyk= language. I am Slovak.
when he fell from the server for a week throwing me out of servers and sometimes I can not even log in.
Attachments
battlefield err.png
battlefield err.png (832.14KiB)Viewed 9199 times

Haxor

Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:00 pm

Other games I go wrong. And internet is also fast as before

Svet

Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:02 pm

Servers will be stabilized as soon as possible. Just keep calm and stop spam.

- Svet :geek:

Bolrazjeden

Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:25 pm

Hi im from Slovakia Too...I know what problem he has because i have same issue like him.

Sometimes when i try to log in i says" cannot reach masterserver ( i understand that,,maintance..)
But when i play the game.. the game will kick me in 10 minutes or less and problem connection window appears.

I don´t want to spam, but if he has same problem as me and we are both from Slovakia it probably can be some BUG....

... the game run pretty good before the maintance starts.. :| But Bug thanks for your work ;)

Garrett(Pooria)

Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:17 pm

Haxor wrote:Please. when I play sometimes my game crashes or can not login. Please Help me.

You might want to know that if you're logged in and something like getting disconnected from internet or game crashing happens since the time of that happening up to about I think 5 minutes your session remains open due to the fact that no logging out or normal closing of game has been done, and during that time you can't login so in case of such happening you should just wait until that time passes

DickyTroll

Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:48 pm

DickyTroll wrote:
Bolrazjeden wrote:Hi im from Slovakia Too...I know what problem he has because i have same issue like him.

Sometimes when i try to log in i says" cannot reach masterserver ( i understand that,,maintance..)
But when i play the game.. the game will kick me in 10 minutes or less and problem connection window appears.

I don´t want to spam, but if he has same problem as me and we are both from Slovakia it probably can be some BUG....

... the game run pretty good before the maintance starts.. :| But Bug thanks for your work ;)

well, I'm from Croatia and I have the same problem, the game keeps kicking me out. Is it because we all speak and came from slavenic roots ?

-servers off line cause of updating. please, try to search for other login problem posts-

Haxor

Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:39 pm

game still falling, and is quite uncomfortable. :(
Admin Please Repair the servers :!: :mrgreen:

Return to “Help and Support”