WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
EsLy
Ban for any reason

Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:26 am

Hi to all the community ;)

I am here because I found some really abused attitude, indeed NRNS servers ban people just like that. I know it's their right but if all admins do that, we will not be able to enter a game anymore so please react :cry:

Here's two pictures of messages that i have when i want to enter in one of their servers(I can't even enter)

1)
BC2.PNG
BC2.PNG (197.7KiB)Viewed 6087 times

2)
BC2n2.PNG
BC2n2.PNG (182.94KiB)Viewed 6085 times

Translation: 1)You've been kicked because of Cheating
2)You've been kicked because of Using Aimbot

P.S: I don't Cheat :mrgreen:

rohunter

Re: Ban for any reason

Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:58 am

EsLy wrote:Hi to all the community ;)

I am here because I found some really abused attitude, indeed NRNS servers ban people just like that. I know it's their right but if all admins do that, we will not be able to enter a game anymore so please react :cry:

Here's two pictures of messages that i have when i want to enter in one of their servers(I can't even enter)

1)
BC2.PNG

2)
BC2n2.PNG

Translation: 1)You've been kicked because of Cheating
2)You've been kicked because of Using Aimbot

P.S: I don't Cheat :mrgreen:
..next time .. poste a video of ur gameplay and the admin names... the rules of the server as well... lest thats my opinion .. im getting kicked a lot lately .. had to change the name :))

EsLy

Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:15 am

Yeah i'll try to make a video. And yeah if i want to enter those servers again i have to create a new soldier :( (i have a low ping in NRNS servers that's why it's annoying me)

CactusPie

Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:51 am

Nothing will be done about it here. If the admin doesn't want you to play on his server for any reason - he has right to ban you.

Imposter

Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:07 pm

Please provide some in-game proof and the admin names, I will contact them on my FREETIME

Return to “Help and Support”