WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
aXeSwY
Start a server problem

Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:22 pm

I want to ask bout tow things in this topic :

1) Why the server use my PC name even I change the setting from "ServerOptions.ini"

2) Is there any admin tools to control the server (map change during the game / kick or banned players / show welcome message / how best player name /longest headshot or kill........)

and thank you :)

RobbingHood

Re: Start a server problem

Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:13 pm

1: What do you mean? The name in the Serverbrowser list?
2: ProCon or BBC2CC

CactusPie

Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:17 pm

As for the server name, you need to specify the location of config file in your startup parameters. Try starting your server with the following parameters:

Code: Select all

-serverInstancePath "Instance/" -mapPack2Enabled 1 -port 19567 -timeStampLogNames -region OC -heartBeatInterval 20000

Or if you have in your server directory a file called ~StartServer.bat then just use that to start your server.

aXeSwY

Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:26 pm

CactusPie wrote:As for the server name, you need to specify the location of config file in your startup parameters. Try starting your server with the following parameters:

Code: Select all

-serverInstancePath "Instance/" -mapPack2Enabled 1 -port 19567 -timeStampLogNames -region OC -heartBeatInterval 20000

Or if you have in your server directory a file called ~StartServer.bat then just use that to start your server.
RobbingHood wrote:1: What do you mean? The name in the Serverbrowser list?
2: ProCon or BBC2CC

Thank you both it really help (my cmd file contain the start up setting was empty :p )
and the BC2CC Work perfect ♥

Imposter

Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:37 pm

Although I didn't help, glad to see the problem has been solved

Return to “Help and Support”