WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Garrett(Pooria)
server kicking players

Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:55 pm

Hey guys I've noticed players including myself get kicked automatically on a random basis from my server, I've looked up in server logs and there seems to be one set of these logs per each kicked player:

Engine/Game/Server/ServerEntitlements.cpp(638): "Main": Warning: Could not find master account id in lookupinfo result; kicking player << SomePlayer
Engine/Game/Online/Engine/Server/ServerPeer.cpp(1651): "Main": Info: Kicking player on connection 5, reasonText:
Engine/Game/Server/ServerEntitlements.cpp(175): "Main": Warning: Failed to get entitlements for player SomePlayer
Engine/Game/Server/Presence/ServerVoiceManager.cpp(204): "Main": Info: releaseVoiceReference(6076) leaveAutomatic: 0 shouldLeaveSquad: 1
Engine/Game/Server/Backend/Plasma/ServerSocketManager.cpp(287): "Main": Info: ServerSocketManager :: Removing player 12321DEC with index 6076
TnT/Network/Spike/StreamManagers/Ghost/StreamManagerGhost.cpp(162): "Main": Info: -- Deleting all ghosts --
TnT/Network/Spike/StreamManagers/Ghost/StreamManagerGhost.cpp(185): "Main": Info: -- Deleting done --
TnT/Network/Spike/Connection/ConnectionManager.cpp(410): "Main": Info: ConnectionManager::deleteConnection(5)
TnT/Network/Spike/Secure/Secure.cpp(1515): "Main": Info: Secure: deleting connection #5
Engine/Game/Server/Backend/Plasma/ServerSocketManager.cpp(113): "Main": Warning: lookupPlayerByAddress() failed
Engine/Game/Server/Backend/Plasma/ServerSocketManager.cpp(113): "Main": Warning: lookupPlayerByAddress() failed
Engine/Game/Server/Presence/EloRanking.cpp(129): "Main": Warning: Not removing non-existant user 0 from ELO ranking

do you have any clue what might be wrong?

CactusPie

Re: server kicking players

Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:25 pm

This is a known problem. It happens when server loses synchronisation with plasma. It should be fixed after a map change. There is nothing you can do to prevent this, just wait until NoFaTe fixes it.

Garrett(Pooria)

Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:36 pm

CactusPie wrote:This is a known problem. It happens when server loses synchronisation with plasma. It should be fixed after a map change. There is nothing you can do to prevent this, just wait until NoFaTe fixes it.

So what about a map restart instead of change? that won't do any good? and just one map change will definitely fix that issue?

CactusPie

Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:39 pm

That should work as well. Just keep in mind that it will not permanently fix the issue; it will come back sooner or later.
If changing or reloading the map doesn't fix the error, you may need to restart the entire server.

Sorry, there is not other way at the moment. The problem is still much less common than it used to be.

Garrett(Pooria)

Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:55 pm

CactusPie wrote:That should work as well. Just keep in mind that it will not permanently fix the issue; it will come back sooner or later.
If changing or reloading the map doesn't fix the error, you may need to restart the entire server.

Sorry, there is not other way at the moment. The problem is still much less common than it used to be.

thanks for info I also assume several map changes or restarts might be needed because I've experienced unsuccessful restarts so far, by the way I have also noticed that sometimes it gets impossible for people running their games NOT as administrator to join my server and upon exiting and re-running their game as administrator they can join, is it also a known problem?

CactusPie

Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:04 pm

I've never heard of that problem. Is it just your server they can't join?

Garrett(Pooria)

Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:05 pm

CactusPie wrote:I've never heard of that problem. Is it just your server they can't join?

Well I guess so because I haven't heard from them the same thing about any other server and they get the same error message as one they get when they're kicked from my server (the "lost connection to the server" thing) or maybe actually they're kicked also in this situation

CactusPie

Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:12 pm

That's rather odd, I can't really see why something like that would be happening. However, I doubt that it would be caused by not running the game as administrator, assuming that they can join other servers. There must be another reason, but unforutnately, I don't really know what it is, sorry.

Garrett(Pooria)

Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:24 pm

CactusPie wrote:That's rather odd, I can't really see why something like that would be happening. However, I doubt that it would be caused by not running the game as administrator, assuming that they can join other servers. There must be another reason, but unforutnately, I don't really know what it is, sorry.

no problem dude lets hope all these weird bugs be gone soon :D

Return to “Help and Support”