WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Capt.RaptorX
What now??

Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:18 pm

You guys said that it was a maintenance check.So the servers were down for a couple of days.when its back again,the problems just don't finish.I lost my rank.No prob.OK.Others lost too.But i get out in middle of the match.says connection lost,the stats are resetting :!: My firewall is OK.Internet connection double checked.I went to the stats section of this forum.There are many players online.But I am having a hard time even logging in.The thing loads forever.Now at this moment there aren't any players online.So it isn't just my problem.Others are facing too.It was good before the maintenance.

in the above post I meant no offense.I respect you all and very much thanks for all your help and support. we all appreciate your hard work.Please check the matter!Thanks!

Kravinoth

Re: What now??

Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:59 pm

Exactly! I'm having exactly the same problems. anyway all want this to be resolved soon xD

Capt.RaptorX

Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:59 am

Yes we are all with you guys!

Journey

Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:14 am

Same problem here.

dgudovic

Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:23 am

All stats have been reset deal with it .
About that just cheak the stats bf/?stats if there are 0 plazers online the servers are down wait for NoFaTe to fix it and join back .
Knifing noobs all day long
_/\_ Dubstep ._. Dubstep_/\_

Yoogene

Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:54 am

NoFaTe our faith is in you! :) You are doing a great thing, all my respect for you :)

daniele.roberto

Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:02 am

I have the same problem, try to solve it and remain functional for a while 'time.

I hope that all these problems are only temporary.

dgudovic

Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:17 am

daniele.roberto wrote:I have the same problem, try to solve it and remain functional for a while 'time.

Stats are all reset and the servers are down , you can only wait and hope they fix it fast .

daniele.roberto

Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:21 am

dgudovic wrote:
daniele.roberto wrote:I have the same problem, try to solve it and remain functional for a while 'time.

Stats are all reset and the servers are down , you can only wait and hope they fix it fast .

The problem is that once online after more than four or six hours back down, I have no idea what problems can have a master server but if so remain down until resolved well.

dgudovic

Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:22 am

daniele.roberto wrote:
dgudovic wrote:

The problem is that once online after more than four or six hours back down, I have no idea what problems can have a master server but if so remain down until resolved well.

May i sugest using google translate ?

Return to “Help and Support”