WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Loski
Immortal players

Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:01 pm

Hi , I have problem
When i shooting in BFBC2 , i see he get hurt , even i see blood from players , but they dont be hit and CANT DIE.I stand in front off enemy i can fire all magazine blood flying everywhere,then he shoot one shoot and kill me . Pls anybody knows how to fix ? Its really annoying. I have always 30-40 ping and 80 FPS.

RobbingHood

Re: Immortal players

Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:17 pm

Maybe you were on a server where the weapon you were using was disabled? You can tell that when your magazine doesn't get empty.

Otherwise your ping must be way above 500

Loski

Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:58 am

No my friend playing on servers with me , with same weapon :/.

dgudovic

Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:31 pm

That happened to me on some servers but not the whole enemy team,just one player once i shot him in the face with the rpg, got the hit marker but he turned around killed me and then the after kill cam started and i´ve seen he had 0 health but he was still running around :P Cheeters :P
Knifing noobs all day long
_/\_ Dubstep ._. Dubstep_/\_

phyreman

Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:23 pm

This happens on xbox servers as well, or it used to. 0 health, but still running around. But for a while I did see a spate of it happening with just a few players surviving rpgs, 40mm, c4 tank shells - you name it either no damage or very little damage taken. Hope that is resolved after this maintenance and what not.

Return to “Help and Support”