WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
zygaszygas4
Need litle help :D

Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:17 pm

Hello everyone! and hi no-fate :) nice to see you working on this project again, now i appreciate your work even more, realy good job! :) So now i have little problem here with game. i downloaded that new .dll file and i had last version before this new re-opening so i put in that dll made new acc and launched game. i logged in with my new acc and tried to search for servers and i got some kind of error (not sure what it was saying) i went to FAQ section and read about why i cant see any servers so i went to my documents and deleted 'GameSettings.bin' and 'GameSettings.ini' and now i got new problem.. when i press search button that new table pops up that says waiting for data and thats it, nothing happens anymore.. well im gonna try to reinstall my game but if there is any other way to fix it just let me know :) Once again love your job guys what are you doing for other people! :)

iXaros

Re: Need litle help :D

Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:28 pm

Hi everyone. I've got the same problem.
Looking forward for your reply.
Thanks ;) Merry Christmas!

zygaszygas4

Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:30 pm

I remembered first problem.. i sayed that i need cd or something like that wen ever i pressed search button so thought that it might be that problem that it just doesnt show servers... :DD

iXaros

Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:32 pm

zygaszygas4 wrote:I remembered first problem.. i sayed that i need cd or something like that wen ever i pressed search button so thought that it might be that problem that it just doesnt show servers... :DD

:D I don't think, that you really need a CD-key for this, afterall you're logging in via EmulatorNexus, not EA Games. So there shouldn't be the problem!
:)
*UPDATE*
IT WORKS! :D I DON'T KNOW HOW, maybe the servers were down. Enjoy playing, mate! :)
Thanks a lot, EN

zygaszygas4

Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:34 pm

well wen i had old version and i put that new .dll file i tried even to update but still i had that problem whenever i pressed search button i don't know how did i got that problem but now im trying to reinstall my game, maybe this will fix.. ofc it will take realy long time to update... but its worth to try :D

NoFaTe
Blazin' your Brains!

Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:37 pm

Refer to this topic for info:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=108&p=498#p498
[03:55:41] <~Bag> Yes, I can put things inside me when I need to

Return to “Help and Support”