WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
aceox
Hackers...Hackers everywhere

Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:31 am

This is confirmed, it's not only CoD that has hackers. Your servers have massive, I mean, MASSIVE amount of hackers. I won't even call them hackers, they're just blatant cheaters. It's just been over a week since I started playing and it's already a miserable experience. The Engineers can just devastate me even if I'm taking cover behind a wall; the snipers, well, I don't need to say much about them because you probably have been shot to death by those semi-auto gutless snipers behind covers and also at the edge of the maps. Base rape (no matter how much you warn them about it) never stops. You spawn, you get shot by an assault guy with a GL.
In other words, cheaters are killing a game that could have been the best third-party supported shooter ever. Now uninstalling Project Rome.

mizudg

Re: Hackers...Hackers everywhere

Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:13 pm

Okay... go play on EA's servers that have PunkBuster then..

TacTicToe

Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:23 pm

Cool story bro. So long.
]Image

ACanadianKernel

Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:02 pm

Well you can always just go on the Canadian Hosted servers where the admins (myself and 5 others) will ban and deal with them unlike places like The Killing Crew and alot of other places. Iv got a ban list of over 550 hackers that syncs nightly to every server.
Canadian Internet for the win!
My Servers Specs
My Servers That I Host

AlexEe

Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:46 pm

ACanadianKernel wrote:Well you can always just go on the Canadian Hosted servers where the admins (myself and 5 others) will ban and deal with them unlike places like The Killing Crew and alot of other places. Iv got a ban list of over 550 hackers that syncs nightly to every server.

stop complaining publicly about other servers. contact tictac if you have a prob with his servers.
Add me on Steam: click | My Origin ID: AlexEe77

RobbingHood

Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:18 pm

AlexEe wrote:stop complaining publicly about other servers. contact tictac if you have a prob with his servers.

Agreed, this mutual bashing is pretty annoying.

TacTicToe

Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:03 pm

Mutual? Seems to be rather one sided actually.
]Image

bharatjusta

Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:13 am

Totally agree! I've been playing Project Rome from a little over 3 years now but the amount of cheaters has risen up a lot. I used to play a lot on "24/7 Arica Harbor CQ" a lot but that server is full of cheaters.
Also I see this guy "Kristal_" a lot on servers that I play(mainly European Servers as there are very few Asian servers, or maybe none). This guy always spoils the fun for me. As a result, I hardly play Project Rome anymore, EA servers suck even more. So I guess BFBC2 days are behind me. There are many cheaters still active but I remember this guy's name as he's everywhere.

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”