WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Gr1ncH_HQ
Re: Anti-Cheat????

Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:00 pm

for example sometimes my K/D is 10/10 or 13/18 for example, but sometimes 25/8 or something like that, and what? then I'm cheater? Sometimes get lucky and your K/D can be very good for other players, but they wont treat you like cheater.

DickyTroll

Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:29 pm

Murd3r wrote:The game runs good, except for the server crashes and wrong email/password nonsense... it seems every server i join theres someone either on the same team or the opposite that has a K/D ratio thats ridiculous, i would like to see some sort of anti-cheat to stop the hacking... and i would also like to start a thread and update it as much as possible with the names of these suspected hackers, would this be ok or is that against the rules? not only for me but i would like to have it for others to see so they can avoid having to play with people like them, cheating is for losers...

go only on the punk buster servers. btw, my k/d ratio in UT 1999 on lvl7 with high iq boots were about 35/1 or something. depends on the game more. and computer never kicked me out of the game for cheating. when I played with my cousn, it were 40/1. when I played with her boyfriend... well... it were arround 1 xD

btw, maybe you're using wrong tactics. it's almost imposible to get a good reliable squad. and that's the biggest problem. mostly I get teams with, donno, 6 out of 12 cammpers, and the rest of the team is almost unusable for carrying out objectives, because damn campers don't even do support, just waiting for sitting ducks arround so they could get their kill ratio. that deserves trolling (sry NoFaTe, but I can't find anything else it deserves)....

ESTHunter

Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:49 pm

One very stupid spammer ^^ :shock: Please leave :D

DickyTroll

Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:03 pm

no. just trolling. for your information. now I'm spamming. but, I were challenged to. or called to. don't know yet. I'll come back when I decide. or listen to some old Deicide albums. don't know that either. but, if you do like spaming, I can send you wiki articles via pm. so... deicide. they rock.

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”