WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Murd3r
Anti-Cheat????

Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:57 pm

The game runs good, except for the server crashes and wrong email/password nonsense... it seems every server i join theres someone either on the same team or the opposite that has a K/D ratio thats ridiculous, i would like to see some sort of anti-cheat to stop the hacking... and i would also like to start a thread and update it as much as possible with the names of these suspected hackers, would this be ok or is that against the rules? not only for me but i would like to have it for others to see so they can avoid having to play with people like them, cheating is for losers...

RobbingHood

Re: Anti-Cheat????

Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:03 pm

it seems every server i join theres someone either on the same team or the opposite that has a K/D ratio thats ridiculous

So what? Have you ever thought that they might just have a good aiming? E.g. TheShadow, he always has an excellent KD, but he's not a cheater.

I haven't seem one single cheater so far, and I played quite a lot.

and i would also like to start a thread and update it as much as possible with the names of these suspected hackers, would this be ok or is that against the rules?

Not allowed. There will be an aci, but ingame problems should not be reported.

Murd3r

Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:13 pm

no need for sarcasm, and yes i have thought they might be good players untill you see someone with a k/d of 78-1, you can't tell me you dont see various websites offering hacks for this game, i just don't like having to play against people who are that bad and need a hack to be good, im sorry you havent seen anybody cheating maybe your just not paying that much attention, killcam is a good way to check... especially for no recoil hax and things of that nature, i will not go on about this, i just wanted it to be known that there ARE indeed hackers in this game in both the legit version and this free version, and if you dont agree i dont know what to tell you, because in game many people agree with what im saying ...

RobbingHood

Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:22 pm

Hm, you might be right, maybe i just don't notice them.
But until it's probably really easy to hack, as there isn't a aci yet.

Once it is released, there will be surely less.

If you see a hacker, just leave the server. If everyone does that, hackers can't play anymore.

I know that's not the perfect solution, but there's nothing else you can do atm.

Murd3r

Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:28 pm

thank you RobbingHood, all i wanted was for someone to agree you may not totally agree but you see where i am coming from, i will continue to play even if there are hackers, and like you said leaving the server is the only option and i do it quite often haha, i will be patient and wait for an anti cheat, Thanks for your time and effort NoFate for making this game free for those who either can't afford it or just don't want to pay for it lol, i appreciate all that you have done!

augusto

Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:06 am

I do not use cheat. guess so bad. but putting anti-cheat in the game, right vai banish some players, but will always have cheat.

what I mean is that there will always be cheaters. :!: :ugeek:
Coragem... pequeno soldado do imenso exército. Os teus livros são as tuas armas, a tua classe é a tua esquadra, e a civilização humana.

Alphakill3r

Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:25 am

Murd3r wrote:The game runs good, except for the server crashes and wrong email/password nonsense... it seems every server i join theres someone either on the same team or the opposite that has a K/D ratio thats ridiculous, i would like to see some sort of anti-cheat to stop the hacking... and i would also like to start a thread and update it as much as possible with the names of these suspected hackers, would this be ok or is that against the rules? not only for me but i would like to have it for others to see so they can avoid having to play with people like them, cheating is for losers...

I never saw any cheater so far.... they are just good at it.... :)

dgudovic

Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:30 am

Alphakill3r wrote:
Murd3r wrote:The game runs good, except for the server crashes and wrong email/password nonsense... it seems every server i join theres someone either on the same team or the opposite that has a K/D ratio thats ridiculous, i would like to see some sort of anti-cheat to stop the hacking... and i would also like to start a thread and update it as much as possible with the names of these suspected hackers, would this be ok or is that against the rules? not only for me but i would like to have it for others to see so they can avoid having to play with people like them, cheating is for losers...

I never saw any cheater so far.... they are just good at it.... :)

O i have trust me 300/0 KD is really common for some players :roll: if you know what i meen :mrgreen:
Knifing noobs all day long
_/\_ Dubstep ._. Dubstep_/\_

VARDAN95

Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:09 pm

RobbingHood wrote:
it seems every server i join theres someone either on the same team or the opposite that has a K/D ratio thats ridiculous

So what? Have you ever thought that they might just have a good aiming? E.g. TheShadow, he always has an excellent KD, but he's not a cheater.

I haven't seem one single cheater so far, and I played quite a lot.

and i would also like to start a thread and update it as much as possible with the names of these suspected hackers, would this be ok or is that against the rules?

Not allowed. There will be an aci, but ingame problems should not be reported.

when will work fine servers
and game

Yoogene

Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:22 am

There are cheaters but it's rare.Usually I'm first on loosing or winning team. But at some hc servers when they instant kill me from nowhere (not snipers) and no killcam thats become disturbing after a 0-10 k/d ratio. So I'm not a starter either noob. But thankfully they are rare. So i guess masterserver stability has the highest priority while anti-cheat can wait. Keep up the good work guys :)

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”