WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
sc0per
Sniper scope zoom out,and movement when standing

Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:35 am

I hope that you do plan to fix these problems.
1.The scope sometimes zooms out by it self.The scope is still on,it just zooms out
2.When I move,walk and then stop and open the scope ,the scope(moves by it self to one side,but i aint pressing WASD).The scope should not move when I stop,i should not wait for one sec.I really hope that that is a glich because if that was done on purpose then I really hate this game =dice and ea

p.s.I have seen on offical bc2 forum before that a lot of people complained about snipers.i really dont understand why.I have no problem with them.They aint OP at all.And you can camp and "snipe" with other guns also

Lapin

Re: Sniper scope zoom out,and movement when standing

Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:01 am

I don't think its possible to fix us because its client-side part and we don't have access to the source code.
Ding dong bannu

sc0per

Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:35 pm

Too bad,but it is what it is.

RobbingHood

Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:39 pm

The problems you mentioned are game-related, and nothing NoFaTe can fix (it's DICE's fault, and we are not allowed to modifiy the game itself).

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”