WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Kerrigan
[FEEDBACK] No. 1

Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:08 pm

After playing for 2 days now i was able to rank up to level 5 1/2 without any stat-loss.
Also i have to mention that the game runs pretty smoothly and i only experienced two noteworthy crashes.

I´m really eager to see the following features of Rome and i would like to post a huge "Thank you, NoFaTe" right here!

Keep the good work up! This is very pleasing.

EsLy

Re: [FEEDBACK] No. 1

Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:11 pm

Totally Agree :D Keep your good work !

RobbingHood

Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:53 pm

I can agree as well.

Only thing I noticed: Sometimes when I press Tab to see my K/D, i get a huge lag for 5-10 secs.

Is this because other players' ranks are being fetched?

But apart from this, NexusBC2 runs better than ever (Y)

NoFaTe
Blazin' your Brains!

Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:11 pm

RobbingHood wrote:I can agree as well.

Only thing I noticed: Sometimes when I press Tab to see my K/D, i get a huge lag for 5-10 secs.

Is this because other players' ranks are being fetched?

But apart from this, BeeCeeToo runs better than ever (Y)

Stats are being fetched only on the main menu by the client. Everything else is handled by the dedicated server.
My guess is that your game hasn't pre-cached rank icons and loads them when you open the scoreboard for the first time.
[03:55:41] <~Bag> Yes, I can put things inside me when I need to

Barthock

Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:40 pm

Hey,

i must agree with "TheShadow". I was following your news for a long time, because i would love to see a Lan-Mode für BedCompanion. When i read the shutdown post last week, i was really sad an angry that this happend in cause of bad community response.

So now im glad to see the Project live again an i hope you still enjoy spending your sparetime for nothing than our "thanks posts" ;)

I tried it out yesterday and i must say that i had no laags, discs etc. stats are still there :)

Barthock

RobbingHood

Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:07 pm

NoFaTe wrote:Stats are being fetched only on the main menu by the client. Everything else is handled by the dedicated server.
My guess is that your game hasn't pre-cached rank icons and loads them when you open the scoreboard for the first time.

Sounds plausible. Is this also handled by the dedicated server? If there's nothing more important to do on Rome, it would be nice to have them all pre-fetched on the loading screen if possible.

Shouldn't take too long, right? They're pretty tiny after all...

Regards

NoFaTe
Blazin' your Brains!

Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:16 pm

RobbingHood wrote:Sounds plausible. Is this also handled by the dedicated server? If there's nothing more important to do on Rome, it would be nice to have them all pre-fetched on the loading screen if possible.

Shouldn't take too long, right? They're pretty tiny after all...

Regards

That's engine related. Not much I can do about it.
[03:55:41] <~Bag> Yes, I can put things inside me when I need to

RobbingHood

Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:43 pm

Ok, nevermind.

XutrynX7

Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:23 pm

It's say my password and email are wrong:|but i didn't modified them,suddenly i cannot login

Fortuna

Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:31 pm

XutrynX7 wrote:It's say my password and email are wrong:|but i didn't modified them,suddenly i cannot login

Same thing is happening to me, I ranked up to 23 and now I when I entering my login and password, it is saying that they are wrong. I don't wanna register and start from all over again, I've spent many days raising my rank up to 23. It's sad, hope I will be able to login tomorrow and will not lose anything.

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”