WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
CactusPie
Re: [FEEDBACK] No. 1

Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:27 pm

XkSAssassinGEO wrote:Seems like they fixed the hit reg as well? Noticed today with my friend. C:

Nope. Poor hit reg is due to latency. There are some client-side commands to improve it, but they all depend on ping of the server you play on. It will never be fixed by the emulator.

XkSAssassinGEO

Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:36 pm

CactusPie wrote:
XkSAssassinGEO wrote:Seems like they fixed the hit reg as well? Noticed today with my friend. C:

Nope. Poor hit reg is due to latency. There are some client-side commands to improve it, but they all depend on ping of the server you play on. It will never be fixed by the emulator.

Oh,then dunno wtf is wrong with me and my friend,because we noticed it together at the same time.. and we have different internet providers. We so noobs C:

Yoogene

Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:26 am

XkSAssassinGEO wrote:
CactusPie wrote:

Oh,then dunno wtf is wrong with me and my friend,because we noticed it together at the same time.. and we have different internet providers. We so noobs C:

Probably just connectd to a either closer/better server.

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”