WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
alex83
Onslau.ght possible?

Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:05 am

Hello all

battlefie d.wikia.com/wiki/Onslaught

Fuck DICE.... sucks EA...
I am very angry :cry: .... It makes the difference between consoles and PCs....

Johnshep

Re: Onslau.ght possible?

Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:26 am

Yes i hated they moved to battlefield 3 with such terrible gameplay over putting battlefield 1943 in pc , battlefield bad company 1 in pc which i would've liked and onslaught and yes it is possible to put onslaught on pc some people are looking into ways of putting it in pc and it would've been great if they had fixed the hit registration in pc but again battlefield 3 came and they made a lot of Money with it and put battlefield bad company 2 behind because it wouldn't suit call of duty players that are ashamed to play call of duty so they created battlefield 3 and 4 for them so that they could win Money from them.

Rodney
Contact: Website WLM Yahoo Messenger AOL Facebook Skype Twitter YouTube

Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:38 am

Well, some resources of onslaught maps are still left in BFBC2, but not everything.

There are probably major parts missing, not only in the files but also in the code of the game. I haven't looked into this very much, but I think it's very hard if not impossible to get onslaught running like on the Consoles.

There might be a way to use the onslaught pathfinding files in conjunction with existing maps to at least get a "feeling" of Onslaught.

Personally I wouldn't count too much on it.
There used to be a signature here.

Johnshep

Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:49 am

hope it gets done even if the bots are dumb they can be worked at to work better :lol:

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”