WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
J22_SNIPER
Unlocking of weapons

Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:05 am

Hi, I left a post in the announcement thread called "we're back" explaining my situation; in resume I was level 26 the first time stats were reseted; after that I played again investing a lot of time and reached level 38 (with all unlocked and all pins, medals, etc), but some days ago the stats were reseted again and now I'm level zero again.

And my suggestion is: Could be possible to unlock all the weapons and perks for all players since level zero?

This way would be less sad and frustrating to play the game all over again for players like me; that are starting from level zero again for third time... specially because we have to compete with some other players that still have their old stats (there are levels 44 and so on playing in the servers)

As I said in the other thread, I appreciate really much the work of the developers in the bfbc2 emulator, and I'm looking forward very happy for the succed of the bf3 project; thanks for all developers!

Don't take the wrong way my suggestion please, I just want to express my suggestion and opinion, I think a lot of players that are in my same situation will support and agree with this suggestion; and the people will play more if some kind of unlock as I suggested is implemented.

Thanks!

death_stalker_ak47

Re: Unlocking of weapons

Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:29 am

I don't think that unloking all weapons is a good idea. When servers will be stable I think that stats will be reseted again, but this is NoFaTe decision.
WARNING

J22_SNIPER

Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:29 pm

death_stalker_ak47 wrote:I don't think that unloking all weapons is a good idea. When servers will be stable I think that stats will be reseted again, but this is NoFaTe decision.

Yes, I know that is a developer's decision but, I was just suggesting and giving some arguments explaining why I think is a good idea.

Why do you think is not a good idea?

I hope NoFaTe read this, would be great to read what He think about my suggestion; and would be really nice too knowing the opinion of other players concerning this topic, specially from players that are in my same situation... would be nice if they post too.

Thanks!

death_stalker_ak47

Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:32 pm

You should contact him on IRC.
WARNING

Gr1ncH_HQ

Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:07 pm

reseting stats i thjing was necessary, and im playing from 0 third time too, but its not a big deal, you have chance to create new, better acc.. Yes, it's annoying, but there is nothing we can do, and i thing nexus team didnt had other chance. BTW, big thanks for them, for all that work they do.

DickyTroll

Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:24 pm

if U're good, you'll unlock them in no time. If U're just another camper, we'll tea bagg you ASAP in getting those weapons.

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”