WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
BSZImKritical
Why ... :)

Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:57 pm

ok so im wondering where are most server Host from cus im from canada,Ontario,toronto and my ping is really high on every server i don't know why cus other games like Dayz, Cod etc... my ping is under 100 so its kinda low so is there something wrong with my computer or hosters ?

CactusPie

Re: Why ... :)

Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:07 pm

The ping is not displayed correctly in game. Unfortunately, to find out the real latency you have to ping the server yourself.

BSZImKritical

Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:12 pm

ohh ok im gonna try that and also my computer is good enaugh to run the game on full settings without any lag but the ping makes me lag too when its on like 300+ so i don't know how to fix it and also im not sure if its the ping false and im runing game on normal settings not low not high and i know this forum is not made for helping but im really sorry about that i was trying to look for help but didin't find anything

Kerrigan

Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:42 pm

BSZImKritical wrote:ohh ok im gonna try that and also my computer is good enaugh to run the game on full settings without any lag but the ping makes me lag too when its on like 300+ so i don't know how to fix it and also im not sure if its the ping false and im runing game on normal settings not low not high and i know this forum is not made for helping but im really sorry about that i was trying to look for help but didin't find anything

Most servers are from Europe. We only have one server in Brazil.
So the distance between you and the servers is always high.
Maybe someone will host on in North America..

Imposter

Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:02 pm

TheShadow wrote:
BSZImKritical wrote:ohh ok im gonna try that and also my computer is good enaugh to run the game on full settings without any lag but the ping makes me lag too when its on like 300+ so i don't know how to fix it and also im not sure if its the ping false and im runing game on normal settings not low not high and i know this forum is not made for helping but im really sorry about that i was trying to look for help but didin't find anything

Most servers are from Europe. We only have one server in Brazil.
So the distance between you and the servers is always high.
Maybe someone will host on in North America..

I'm planning to host one on my HP sitting around. I also live in N.A. so I hope it will help, the ping would be around 110 idle, since my internet is 50/1. But don't worry, I don't think people here in N.A. know about this wonderful project, so I going to try my best to get people on it.

Thanks,
Imposter

BSZImKritical

Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:01 pm

i think its a good idea to host one and maybe we can get a good server and a hosting box

Return to “Random Discussion”