WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
CaptainESS
3DM says they have broken Denuvo DRM

Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:09 pm

http://www.reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments ... ed_by_3dm/

"After 15 days of work, the 64bit version of Denuvo has been cracked, this hints at Fifa 15,DA:I, and lord of the fallen being ready for release in the near future. To be honest, this DRM was pretty powerful, and made me worried, because fifa 15 and DA:I weren't preforming very well(in terms of market sales?). Fifa 15 sold 5000 copies, DA:I about 3000 copies, compared to international sales of a few million, it's a drop in the bucket, a lot of ORIGINAL HEROES(basically fags that buy original) bitched about how we're destroying the market, but now we can see it, if there is no crack, would people buy? I think, judging from our country's cultural and buying patterns, uncrackable games are damaging to the PC gaming scene in china, it doesn't increase the amount of legit/original games purchased, and many PC gamers would rather not play the game(abandon it). Habits/tastes have to be slowly built, market environment has to be slowly cultivated, the government's attitude has to slowly change, you can't change everything in one fell swoop.

Actually, our actions throughout the years, isn't it just to enable PC gamers to enjoy video games? To be able to increase or maintain the amount of PC gamers, we're very open to increased marketing of video games, but to be able to breach the many layers of government bureaucracy and to create a price point more suited to the spending power of chinese citizen, if only games would do that in china, they could sell millions, then it would reason that the effect of our cracks in china would not be that impactful.

Skills are only a form of (natural)ability, we possess skills, so it is natural to want to use them for good. "

My reaction is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzcv5TJkJBA

Edit: Sorry people, i accidentally wrote under wrong thread. Can you move this to random?

Edit V2: To be honest i am a pirate too. If you ask me the best protection against piracy is making quality games. For example i pirated AC Unity because that was a buggy failure optimization and i bought Far Cry 4 because that game actually deserved my 60 USD. 50 hours of sp gameplay, good graphics, interesting story with original characters, a big map, asymmetrical yet balanced multiplayer etc. thats what make people buy games. This War of Mine is a great example of succeeding against piracy too.
Facepalm is the greatest answer.

zesty

Re: 3DM says they have broken Denuvo DRM

Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:24 pm

I still when I first tried 3DM's crack and my browser's homepage was locked to a suspicious site, and then I noped the fuck out from 3DM. Seriously if you want your system safe, never try any stuff released by 3DM.

Return to “Random Discussion”