WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Freeshnik
TITANFALL free time!

Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:06 pm

It’s Game Time! This is a brand new program on Origin: it’s free time with full games. Origin Game Time isn’t a demo, it’s the full game playable for free for as long as there’s time on your Game Time clock. And we’re kicking off Origin Game Time with a truly massive experience: Titanfall on PC.

This weekend you’ll be able to download Titanfall and play for free for two days straight. Origin Game Time for Titanfall has launched and you can start downloading now!

https://www.origin.com/en-us/news/play- ... -game-time

mizudg

Re: TITANFALL free time!

Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:43 pm

By the time you download and install this, it'll be 2 days. Game gets repetitive and boring fast too...

I Don't want to disencourage anyone who wants to try it out, just know you'll need at least 50 gigs of space and a lot of patience while it extracts the sounds..

zesty

Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:30 am

I own the game and it's awesome, just awesome, while there're not many players in the game.
Hope Free Time can bring some more players to the game.

blueman24

Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:50 am

mizudg wrote:By the time you download and install this, it'll be 2 days.

Game time (2days) starts when you first start the actual game (start playing). Its a bit different that a free weekend on steam and i like it(the fact that download time isn't considered)

mizudg

Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:18 pm

I know, blueman... I meant that you'd be bored by the time it's downloaded and it's not worth playing for 2 days.. a week would've been better.

Return to “Random Discussion”